TaeJin Facts

VHope atsaka VMin shipper ako eh. Pero para to sa mga VJin shipper dyan. Enoy~

****************

 - During the fanmeet, Jin kept covering V's face with the fan. And V kept trying to steal the fan away from Jin.

- During the fanmeeting the members were asked to chose the who they were cosest to. Jin answered V. When it was V's turn, he said jungkook. When hearing this, Jin pouted and pretended to be hurt.

- They have the same Birth Month

- Taehyung watched Miracle in Cell No. 7 with Jin.

- When Bangtan was flying to LA, Jin and V sat together in the plane!

V: After Jin hyung came into the dorm, I learned that we had a lot of the same hobbies. Hyung has a clean and prince-like feeling to him but he actually really likes animations, just like me. These days whenever there’s a new animation, we talk about watching it together.

Jin was asked was what was his memorable experence in their dorm. He answered, "Taking a shower wth V"

Jin: I was taking a shower when I heard a knock. I thought that it must be urgent if the person kept knocking on the door. The person who came in was V. He asked if we could shower together.

Jimin: So did you shower together?

Jin: Yes, we did.

JIN:  Once after school, I went to the practice room and spotted a person. He suddenly came over to me and started dancing while rubbing his body on me. (laughs) That person was V. (V: I didn’t volunteer to dance, it’s just that another trainee hyung told me “The eldest hyung is going to be coming later. Show your charms then. Make a first impression that he’ll remember.” As soon as Jin hyung came, I got embarrassed so I kept dancing while looking down. Hyung kept staring at me with a blank expression and eventually told me “You go dance in the front, over there.”) I thought, “What is with this kid, really?” It’s still amazing.

I didn’t really know it at first but after living with him for a while, I learned that we share a lot of hobbies. When I’m on the computer, V sometimes comes over and says “Hyung, you do this too?” and when V’s doing something, I ask him “You do this too?” From that moment on, I realized “Even though this kid is 4D, he’s a normal person who has the same hobbies as me.”

In a video, V asked Jin "Why Jin always talk about food?" Jin answered, "Because I like eating." V asked, "You only like eating?" Jin answered, "No. I like you too." And Jin shyly covered his face using hands.

How Jin the eldest sees Taehyung. "He'll be sitting in the dorms, then suddenly he'll run around going, "HO! HO! HO!" He's REALLY Weird. He's like a different species. Do you know what he does alone at our house? (Imitates V's voice) "Jimin, I love you" "Oppa, I cant!" "Jimin, I love you!" Ahh~ Seriously!

*****************************

Sa lahat ng Jin Biased dyan, mag aral na kayong magluto XD Ideal Girl talaga ni Jin ang babaeng magaling magluto XD