BTS Facts 7

Happy 2 Million Reads BTS Facts! :) Here's some Facts for you guys! Thank you for reading this one! Enjoy ~ And advance merry christmas ARMYs :*

************************************************

Jin said that he doesn't usually wear pink clothes.

J-hope said that Jin can't do well when it comes to things that involve hand writing.

Before, Rap monster received an award in school because of his speed writing.

Jimin said that they are never lonely because they have their ARMYs.

Suga won 2nd place in a national rap battle audition organized by their agency.

The last member listed to be part of BTS was actually Jimin.

Rapmon became an active underground rapper when he was 14 years old.

BTS members confirmed that the "bang" in Bangtan does not really stand for Bang Sihyuk's (their PD) name. They said that it was just a common misconception.

On September 11, 2013 BTS released a music video for their next title track N.O. Promotions for their album continued through performances for their songs "Satoori Rap" and "Attack Bangtan".

When Jungkook was on his puberty stage, the hyungs were very cautious and careful around him.

J-Hope's stage name was decided by their PD. "J" stands for Jung (his surname) and "Hope" was decided beacuse according to him, he was meant to have a hope-like existence.

BTS's dorm is located around Nonhyun-dong near their company office.

Rapmonster is the heaviest member of BTS.

Suga's skin is fair and his eye smiles tend him to be cute so Bang Sihyuk PD named him "Suga" so he can promote with a sweeter image.

It took BTS 3-4 months to practice and prepare for No More Dream.

Suga was surprised when he heard V rap. He even thought to himself, "Woah! This kid was good at rapping all along?"

Rapmon once said that he experienced something quite scary on their 4th vocal room. He sais that in that room there's a piano where when he put something on it, the next day it will fall down on the floor, but when he checked the CCTV footage, no one came into the room except for him. According to him,tjis experience didn't only happen once.

J-hope discoverd his new individual talent which is imitating the sound of an F1 race.

Jungkkok, V and J-hope were playing at the backstage and they were actually expecting the other members to come out from the elevator while saying, "And now, the best rookies..." but Soyou and Junggigo came out instead of BTS and said, "Sorry. It's not Bangtan," then Jungkook, V and J-hope got embarassed.

Jin believes that he is the most handsome member of BTS.

V was once asked, "If you have the chance to transfer to EXO, would you transfer?" V immediately answered that he'll stay with BTS because according to him, they already built a strong affection with each other since they are all living together. He also added that BTS is his 2nd family.

V said "Dap, I love you. Mom, I love you. If I come home make me some japchae and some king mandu's. Mom and Dad, I love you" on BTS' Wide M conversation.

Jin wants to tell Jimin that his butt is not for Jimin to hit.

On a live chat, a fan said that Rapmon looks like G-Dragon with his white-colored hair and the members did'nt agree at all.