J-Hope's personality as viewed by BTS

J-Hope: Someone with a beautiful personality that is always bright, kind, and treats others well, takes cares of others well, gives love to the dongsaengs and gives my loyalty to the hyungs.

Jin: A hopeful child where it doesn’t seem like just a concept. Anyone can become bright if you’re with him. You’ll even laugh out of ridiculousness. 

V: It’s a concept. He likes harassing you. He always harasses me. But his bright and positive personality is the truth. I also have no answer for this hyung.

RM: He tastes things well. I wonder if he even has subjectivity. He’s actually not as hopeful as you would think. However, he holds onto me the best along with Jin hyung. A personality where he knows do’s and don’ts.

Jeongguk: He’s really good at push-and-pull. Although he’s really hohopepe, he’s really dark sometimes. But I still like it because he’s bright.

Suga: A personality that makes even people around him happy. He’s a personality that has a lot of love around him. Personality that doesn’t get angry and is gentle.

JIMIN: He really likes teasing or playing around with his dongsaengs. Has the brightest personality out of the members, but occasionally has unexpected timid sides to himself.