[very short crack drabble] Dadzawa x teen! reader ft. uncle Mic >:)

I think I owe it to you guys to update, even if it's just somethin small >.> Sorry that I literally disappeared for like, 3 weeks? I've kinda been unmotivated to write atm. Anywaaaaau...

Additional notes 🐒
• reader is a teenager.
• This is just going to be with the reader, mic, Dadzawa, no extras. ...as Bakugo would say..

_____________________________

"You only won because you chose the most overpowered character..."

"How! How is kirby overpowered?"

"....you ate my character and jumped off the map.."

"In her defense, you could have escaped and let her fall."

"Shut up man!! Don't defend her, I'm your friend you're supposed to be on MY side!"

"So what!? I'm his daughter, he's gonna take my side, uncle whine!"

"Uncle whine?! Why you!.. When he has his back turned, I'm putting you up for adoption!--"

"What?"

"Nothing, I said nothing. I said I was going to put up flyers about how cool Y/N is and how she killed me in smash bros.."

You smirk triumphantly. "Ha. I've got my own personal body guard and chef. Even though his food sucks."

Aizawa shot you a glare then turned to Mic. "On second thought, where are those papers?"

"Ou, I'll have to print them off. I'll send them to you."

"Thanks."

"Wait what?"

"Should I just post an ad on Craigslist like people trying to give away puppies?"

"Dad??"

"No, she's more like a gerbil, maybe give her to a a family with smaller kids. Less responsibility."

"I'm not an animal!!"

"Should we pack her things?"

"We sho- where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go stay with my real dad."

"Huh?"

"I am your-"

"NO. ALL MIGHT ADOPTED ME. SEE, IT'S RIGHT HERE," you pull out your phone, showing the conversation. "It's right here in black and white. And there."

"Wha.. We were just jokin' y/n!"

You narrow your eyes. "Skittles."

"Skittles?" They both questioned.

"I'll be your daughter and niece again for skittles."

"Oh, that's chea-"

"A lifetime supply."

"...."

"..."

"......"

"Ok"

"Ok?"

"Ok."
___________________________________________
If you don't like skittles then too bad you get NOTHING.

no jk you can have m&ms.  Longer updates will be starting again, I'm working on someone's request from January atm so >.> Ig that's something to look forward to. My brain is mush I swear

Bye