Fluff♡| "Happy" | Dadzawa x custody shared! daughter

:> this is kinda sad but is ok.

Reader is 14-15 years and this takes place during the reader's autumn break. U.A. hasn't gotten out yet. This is also prior to class 1-A moving into dorms.

Unedited :]

___

You were confused. You didn't feel happy, but you didn't feel sad. You thought the familiar scenery would bring back your beloved smile. Yet... you were wrong.

You let go of the handle of your suitcase, pulled out the keys and unlocked the door to the apartment. It was ten after three, so your dad wouldn't be home for a while. While you wait, you decided to unpack.

Maybe the sight of your old room would make you feel better. You slipped off your shoes and into your slippers, locked the door, and rolled your suitcase down the hall. You stopped in front of the door. Everything was left unchanged. Besides the weekly dusting, everything seemed right in place. You bit your lip in thought then sighed. You walked into the room and unzipped your suitcase.

By the time you'd finish packing, it would be at least four'o'clock, right? You shrugged off the thought and opened your drawers, placing a few t-shirts and sweaters inside them. You did bring quite a lot, this would easily kill time.

_

*Kills time*
_

It was after five when you heard the door open and close. There were shuffling sounds and eventually a knock on your door. You thought you'd be excited to see your dad as you swung your legs over the side of the bed and walked over to the door. Your hand gripped the doorknob as you waited for your heart beat to quicken. It never did and so instead, you let out a small sigh and opened the door, looking up at your dad with the (*chokes on too much pillow stuffing*) saddest eyes ever. It didn't take long for him to pull you into a (very) tight hug, which you welcomed wholeheartedly. 

For the first time, in a long time, you knew how you felt. You were sad, unbelievably sad; and somehow, one tight and love filled hug melted all of that away. You gripped his shirt and let out a muffled sob. You heard him let out a confused grunt and he pulled back from the hug slightly.

"Why are you crying, n/n?"

You opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead, you buried your face in his shirt as the tears kept spilling. He tightened his grip around you and placed a hand on the top of your head.

You both stood silently as your sobs started to die out, only the sounds of your sniffles broke the silence that engulfed you.

You both eventually pulled away from the hug and Aizawa stared down at you with concern in his eyes. You stared back up at him, silently reassuring him that everything is okay now, and he slid his thumb under your eye to wipe away any stray tears. You felt the corners of your lips turn up and you smiled at him.

"I missed you, Dad."

"I missed you, too, n/n."

"..I got snot on your shirt ..."

"I know."

"Sorry."

"That's what dads are for."

_________
B O N U S !
_________

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Dads are human tissues?"

"Uh, that's not what I meant but sure."

_______

Bye