[Request] Is This Normal? | Dadzawa x daughter w/ first cycle! reader!

Requested by artemis171712

Thanks for requesting 🌟
If you'd like to make a request, please request on the reader's appreciation chapter.

* Reader is... I wanna say, 12, since it's the average age of getting your first cycle.
___

• The reader gets her first period.

___
"Yo, change the channel. This movie sucks."

"Change it yourself."

"The remote is right there beside you, man!"

Aizawa slowly turned his head to glare at him. "Your point? Get it yourself or get lost."

"Geez. Fine. Don't have to be that way, yo." Mic grumbled as he reached over him to grab the remote.

"Get off me."

"I barely touched you!"

"You're touching me."

"Well, maybe if you would have given me the remote I wouldn't have to--"

"Dad?"

Aizawa shuffled in his sleeping bag, turning towards the hallway. "Hmm?"

"Um." You glance down at your pants, "I think there's something wrong."

"Like what, yo?!" Mic exclaimed, questioningly. (Does that make sense?)

You avert your gaze to the side, feeling embarrassed. "Uhm... I don't feel comfortable saying.."

"Hizashi?"

"Yeah?"

"Get out."

"Wha- but you said I could crash here until they finish spraying my apartmen-"

"Crap. I did say that.."

"Dad?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Can you come in the bathroom with me?"

Both men shared confused looks. "Yeah, n/n.." He replied as he stood up from the couch, stepped out of his sleeping bag and followed Y/N into the bathroom.

"Uhmm... Is-- is it normal that I'm.. bleeding from um... 'down there'?"

" 'down there'?"

"'down there'..."

"Wait-- you mean 'down there' 'down there'?"

You start to tear up a bit, both from the newly arrived pain and the embarrassing situation. "Ye..yeah" you sniffle, "And my stomach hurts really bad."

Aizawa stood quietly until the information clicked in his brain. "Wait... what?! Fuc- shit, language. Uh, stay here! Take- take a shower or something! Like cold-- no! Warm! Hot! A hot-- whatever temperature you want!-- god's sake- Just take a shower!"

You flinched at sudden raise of volume in his voice as you watch him run out of the bathroom. "A-A shower?.." Even though confused, you went to grab a towel.

_

"Hizashi! Where the fuck are you?!"

"Man, I'm in the kitchen!"

Aizawa sprinted into the kitchen and grabbed him by his shoulders. "I need you to take my wallet and go down to the nearest drug (convenience) store." He said as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and shoved it into his hands.

Mic glanced down at the wallet then back at Aizawa. "Wait, why?"

Aizawa stopped and listened, checking if the shower was running. He lowered his voice, "Y/N got her first cycle. I just freaked out at her and she's probably scared to death, so I need you to take my wallet and go buy... Whatever they use."

"Uh-- right. So... What is it that they use?"

"Tampons! Pads, whatever you see first!"

"How do you know all this?"

"Don't question me and get out before I make your ass sleep on the streets!

"Geez, man! Fine! Is that all?!"

" Get some ibuprofen.. and something that Y/N would like."

"Alright.."

__

Aizawa knocked on the door. "n/n? You okay?"

"This isn't working. It still hurts real bad."

"Okay, hold on just for a few minutes."

__

"I'mmmmmmmm baaaaaaaacckkkkkk!" Mic exclaimed as he bursted through the door. Aizawa snatched the bag from him and smacked him upside his head.

"Took you long enough. Didn't I just say that n/n is in pain and needs these things?"

"No, you didn't."

"Well! I meant to say it! You should have figured!"

"Geez, sorry."

__

Aizawa crouched down to your side and took pads. "So, just unwrap these and line them up with your underwear."

(idk if you use one, but there's more protection if you use two. And pads are more comfy during the night so let's just say Mic got pads.)

You glance down at them then nod. "Okay..."

__

"Hey hey hey, young lady! Heard ya got your first cycle! All grown up now, aren't ya?" Mic exclaimed and patted your head.

"Cycle?" You question. "I haven't learned about anything like that in school."

"Here," Aizawa said and handed you one of ibuprofen pills. "Take it for your stomach."

"Man, how do you know all this stuff?!"

"Uh? The internet? Biology class?"

"Oh. I always fell asleep during sessions."

You gulp down the pill with some water and place your hand on your stomach. "When will it start working?"

"n/n, you just took it. You have to let it get into your system."

"But it hurtssssss....."

Aizawa patted your head and pulled you into a side-hug. "I know, I know."

__

"Is she asleep?"

"I think so."

"Finally, change the channel this show sucks."

"Change it yourself."

"The remote is right beside you."

"And? Your point?"

"Just-- come on man! Change the channel!"

"I don't feel like it."

"UGh."

___
Bonus details about the end 🌟

- you had asked if you could watch TV with Mic & Aizawa, ofc they said yes, you insisted on watching your favorite cartoon, you guys spent hours watching it until you fell asleep.
- You couldn't find a comfortable sitting position, so you'd switch positions every 2-3 minutes. Finally, you settled for the most comfort for you yet uncomfortable for mic and aizawa. Your legs were over mic's lap and your head was on a pillow on aizawa's lap,
-They both couldn't move until they decided it was time for bed.

___ End ___

Bye-bye /╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\