Told you. | DADZAWA X PRETEEN! READER | Drabble!

Upcoming oneshots /╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\

Class 1-A x child! Reader
Protective Dadzawa x reader x todoroki
Protective Dadzawa x reader x midoriya
????
_

Reader is a preteen, so around 11-12 :>
_

"Dad! Look at this video." You say and point towards the computer screen. Aizawa stared blankly at the screen then down at you. "Isn't it creepy? Imagine if villains looked like that. Would you be scared?"

"You really shouldn't be watching things like that."

You only rolled your eyes in response and turned your attention back to the screen, which made Aizawa shrug.

"Don't come running to me if you're scared."

_

"Night, dad." You say as you reach up for a hug (Bitch is a tall ass mother fuckebehrner) that he welcomed gratefully. What? When you're older, he won't get many hugs anymore.

"Goodnight." He replied and broke the hug. "Remember what I told you earlier."

"Yeah yeah. Love you."

"Love you too, kid." He turned off your bedside lamp and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You nervously scan the room, gulping down the lump in your throat. "Maybe dad was right.."

_

Your eyes shoot open at the sound of a loud thud. You shriek and jump out of your bed, swing open the door and dart down the hall to your dad's room.

You slam the door shut behind you and run over to his bedside, shaking his forearm until he groggily opened his eyes and stared at you in slight annoyance. "Y/N."

You continued shaking his arm.

"Y/N."

And so forth.

"Y/N, stop."

You jump at his voice. "O..oh. you're awake."

"What did I say before?"

"I know... I can't come to you if I'm scared."

"What?"

"What?"

"No, I mean.. I told you that you shouldn't have been watching that."

You look away with a pout. "You may as well say 'I told you so'..."

"That's what I just said."

"Oh."

Aizawa let out a yawn and sat up. "Why are you here?"

"I heard a loud noise in my room.."

"Could it have been one of the cats?"

"No, there wasn't one in my room before!"

"Okay, okay. Let's go see what it was then."

You both walk out of the room and head down the hall and into your room. While you stood outside of your room, Aizawa went into the room to turn on your lamp.

He looked around as you stood nervously. He moved to the corner where you had heard the noise and bent down, picking something up. So you peaked your head in only to come face to face with blue eyes. "Al-Albert?!"

"I told you. It was just one of the cats."

"How did he get in my room though?!"

"He's the smart one."

"Huh?"

"He opens doors."

"....oh.."

"Yeah.."

"Why?"

"What?- I don't know, it's just how he is!"

"But why?"

".... Go to bed Y/N."

You drop your head and get back into bed as Aizawa places Albert at the foot of your bed. "Goodnight?" You squeak.

"Goodnight."

You smile.

"Oh, and Y/N?"

"Yes, dad?"

"Next time you wake me up at three in the morning because of something you watched on the computer, I'm taking away your computer privileges."

You sat quiet for a second and gulped but managed to squeak out an "okay."

"Well then, goodnight." Aizawa said, patting your head. He turned off the lights and left the room, closing the door behind him.

You stare blankly into the darkness.

"Screw you, Albert, you jerk. Scaring me like that!"

.
..
...

"Mew?"

_____
OK so that was longer than a Drabble but idk I feel like it was shorter than a oneshot.

Anyway, the upcoming oneshots are of the following

•class 1-A & Dadzawa x child! Reader
•todoroki vers. of the protective thing and stuff
• midoriya vers.

/╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\ Bye bye.