Protective-ish!Dadzawa x reader x Jealous-ish!Bakugo

Hi
I'm the dog
Everybody likes me
Ha
Ha bah ba h bah
Ha bah gahtahbahgahtahbah

THX FOR 90+ VOTES AND 3K+ READS!! (๑♡⌓♡๑)

*Unedited :]

___

"Bakugo, wait for me please!"

"No, walk faster you fucking extra."

"Right.. but you see, I'm shorter (IF YOU'RE TALLER THAN HIM, THEN JUST PRETEND YOU SILLY GOOSE.) than you and you know, it's hard to keep up with you."

"Not my problem."

You pout and inhale, speeding up to walk by his side. "Can I hold your hand?"

"No."

"Can I hug your arm?"

"No."

Your face fell flat and you glared at him. "Can I just get lost?"

"Yep."

"You're impossible.." 

"And you signed up for this shit when you decided to ignorantly jump into a relationship with me."

"Wel... Well yeah! But still!!"

Bakugo stopped and glared at you. "But still what?" You let out a high-pitched 'eep' and stopped dead in your tracks to avoid running into him. "You're lucky that I even give you the time of day."

You pressed your lips together and looked off to the side. "Well.... You better be nice to me."

He gripped the door handle and kept his gaze on you. "And why's that?"

"I... Kinda told my dad already that we're dating... And... He doesn't exactly like you all that much."

"So fucking what? Like I give a shit about him not liking me. I came here to be the number one hero, not to be liked by some extra."

"He said he'd fail you if you broke my heart."

"Wha-"

You turned on your heel and ran in the direction of your classroom, waving. "Bye-bye! See you! Love you!"

"I'M NOT DONE TALKING YOU IDIOT!"

"Bye-bye!!"

He huffed and slid open the door, unprepared for what today had in store... (Aizawa: mwahahahaha. Jkjkjk lmao)

_____

"Get suited up and meet me outside."

"Yes sensei!"

_

Aizawa's eyes scanned his crowd of students. "I thought I'd do something different today. I've recently been informed about something very troubling. So, I thought I'd use the source of that troubling news, as a... Motivation. For some of you."

Bakugo's eyebrow twitched as he crossed his arms. "You don't have to say it like that.." he grumbled under his breath.

"Since the weather's getting colder, I figured that for every one of you who has a fire-like quirk, should practice in colder elements."

Todoroki slowly raised his hand.

"Not you Todoroki. Him." Aizawa pointed towards Bakugo. "He gets to train in there." He moved his finger towards the dome covered lake, which was filled with mini iceburgs and surrounded by freezing cold air conditioning.