[Request] (Sequel!) Aizawa x class transferring! reader

Request by Naomi5454
Thanks for requesting 🌟
Requests are officially open as of now, so feel free to request. I'll be taking.. three or four. Depends if I like your request enough to take a fourth one >:}

⚠️🧯This a mess, just a warning.

If you've already forgotten...

This is a sequel to this one ↓

I might not be able to make the 1000 word goal, but I'm def gonna try

Additional notes
• reader is 15-16
• as said in the 1st part, your quirk needs to be compatible with ur eyes cus that's what you inherited from Aizawa. You're supposed to inherit your quirk from your non-existent mama, which ofc since she's not in this, you can choose your quirk.

• unedited 🦠
________

You ring the end of your skirt as you looked up at Aizawa. "Are you sure this is okay? What if Principal Nezu doesn't allow the transfer?" You ask and look forward towards the closed door.

"It'll be fine."

You always say that and it hardly ever turns out fine.. you thought, narrowing your eyes slightly. You were having second thoughts, but you'd also have flashbacks about your stress induced migraines. Even if you weren't transferred into your dad's homeroom and class course, it'd be okay, right? You'd still be transferred somewhere in the hero course.

You inhale and exhale and follow Aizawa into the room. As they started to talk amongst each other, you dazed out, suddenly becoming panicky again. What if I have to go back to general studies? With T/L/N? She'll stress me out even more trying to get me caught up. But it's only been the weekend! But you haven't finished your other homework, she'll pile that on the day's lesson too! You're screwed, Y/N! You're so, totally screwed! Y/N, why?! Y/N!

"Y/N!"

You flinch, looking around in surprise. "Huh?!" Your eyes landed on Aizawa, who looked at you in confusion.

"Did you hear a word Principal Nezu said?"

"Um, um, um.... no? Yes! I mean, no..."

"Are.. are you alright?" Nezu questioned, tilting his head to the side. (stfu you smoking bear thing, Y/N is not insane I promise) "You seem a little frantic."

"I'M OKAY!" you exclaim loudly. You all stand shocked at how loud you were and you quickly covered your mouth. "I'm.. okay." You say through your hands. You squeak out a "sorry" and hang your head low as Principal Nezu started to repeat what he said earlier.

("I smoke cigarettes, my hand is very strange and I look like a rat." Jkjk he didn't say that)

"So, besides your work overload what's the other reason you want to transfer?"