House arrested!Bakugo x Sickish!Child! Reader.

So, I'm gonna make the reader like 10 yrs old, cause I can.
Also this takes place when like Bakugo & Midoriya get in trouble and are basically on house arrest. But this is when midoriya is allowed back to school.

--

You felt weak and sluggish. You were currently standing in front of the dorms for class 1-A, hoping your father was still in the building. You sniffled and slowly blinked. Slowly, you reach towards the handle of the door.

"MOVE."

You jumped and turned towards the voice. You stood face to face with an angry-- I mean - angry, growing angrier, Bakugo. "Sorry." You mumble and step to the side. His eyebrow went up in disgust.

"You look like absolute shit."

"Hehe.. gee, thanks Bakugo-chan.."

His eyes dart to the left then to the right. He let out a annoyed sigh and placed the back of his hand on your forehead. "You have a fever."

"Really? Hehe. I didn't notice. I just thought it was hot out here."

"SHUT UP, DON'T GET SMART WITH ME."

"Geez... Sorryyyyyyyyy." You giggle as you sway side to side. "Bakuki Katsugo, did you get a haircut? Cause you smell like pumpkins." You stumble towards him with your eyes narrowed. You gasp and pointed behind him. "Do you see him too?"

He took a double take behind him. "See what, idiot?"

"It's right there! The- the- what's that? Watermelon? Wait.. no. Watermelons don't have ears.."

"God, you're annoying. Don't touch me, you'll get me sick." Bakugo grumbled and grabbed your upper arm. "You need to lay the fuck down before you barf on me. Then I'll kill you."

"But the watermelon will be lonely."

"THERE IS NO WATERMELON."

"You're really nice, Bakuki."
____

You sniffled and turned on your side, watching as Bakugo dusted off the windowsills. "Bakugo.."

He growled in annoyance. "What do you want?!" You flinched.

"Well... Can I have some water?"

"The fuck do I look like? Your butler?"

"I would get it but I might start hallucinating again."

"You're fucking insane and annoying." He grumbled as he left the room to get your water.

Your smirk only grew when you heard the water turn on. Bakugo? Caring about someone? Why not take advantage of this situation?

"Bakugo..." You call out as he walked back into the room.

"What do you want." He gritted his teeth, slamming the glass down.

"I don't want water anymore." You say and turn on your opposite side. "I want hot tea."

"Get it yourself, brat."

"No!"

"Then suffer."

You furrow your eyebrows and let out a heavy sigh. You'd continue this until he'd snap. When that didn't work, you add in grumbling and the occasional whines. When that didn't work, your last resort was to guilt trip him.

"You don't like me, do you?"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"You'd rather let me suffer than make me tea."

"This again?"

"Please! My throat hurtsss..."

"And I'm sure that whining is making it so much better."

You pursed your lips in a pout and turned your head to look at him. "Shut up." He turned and looked at you.

"......"

"......"

"The fuck you say to me?"

"....nothing..."

"No, you said something you fucking BRAT!"

"Shut up! Stop calling me a brat, you jerk!" You yanked the blanket off of yourself and jumped over the back of the couch. I'm so dead, You thought.

You decided to hide behind a box in a nearby closet. Times like these, you wished you had begged for a phone even more than you did. It was quiet. Too quiet for comfort, which scared you even more.

Meanwhile, in the common areas, Bakugo stood mouth agape. His eyebrow twitched and he let out an aggravated yell then stormed down the hallway. "You.... FUCKING BRAT!"

You jump at the sudden noise and hold your breath as you hear him storm past the closet. You exhale and lean back against the wall. That was close ..

The door opened and you screamed, covering your face with your arms. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!"

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD," He yelled as he grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the closet. You cried (yes, literal tears) as you grabbed onto the doorframe.

"NO!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

"IT'S TOO LATE NOW. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH-"

"Uh... Bakugo?"

You open your eyes and Bakugo spun around. "...."

"Midoriya!" You cried out and jumped up, running towards the group of students.

"You-- she's like-- I just--"

Sero scratched the back of his head. "This must be embarrassing. She's like ten, man."

Midoriya nodded in agreement as he placed his hand on your head. "What'd she do to make you so mad?"

He stared for a few seconds more then growled. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU EXTRAS!"

"I didn't say any-"

"SHUT IT PINK CHEEKS, YOU FUCKING EXTRA."

"We didn't say any-"

"FUCK OFF YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD."

"Thing."

Sero leaned down and pulled you over to him. "What'd you do to him (N/N)?"

You sniffled and turned to him. "I-I was looking for my dad cau-cause I felt sick... And.. and he just started insulting me... Then he wouldn't give me any tea for my throat... And he just got mad and started to yell at me.. I got scared and hid in the closet.." you turned away and rubbed your eyes, whimpering.

"DAMN IT, THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED."

"He scared me.." You hiccuped.

"Aww... Bakugo! How can you be so mean to her?! She's ten!" Ashido exclaimed and stomped her foot.

"THAT- THAT ISN'T EVEN WHAT HAPPENED."

You bring your hands down from your eyes and look up at him with a smirk that says a thousand words. Some of which that says, "Don't fuck with me."

"You're lucky that we left first. If Mr. Aizawa saw how you were handling his young and only kid, he'd probably give you a week add-on to your house arrest and maybe even more."

Uraraka held out her hand to you and you grip it tightly. You sniffle and cling to her as you and the other female students head towards the girls' dorms.

Of course, you couldn't leave without flashing him another smirk. This time, Kirishima saw it too.

He glanced at Bakugo and laughed slightly. "You gotta admit, that was kinda slick."

"I fucking hate that kid."

"Really? I enjoy her presence. It's like having a little-"

"Shut up."

"Oh."

____
Sniwhdiwkldiwjsjks