{sequel} (read notes) Dadzawa x in coma! daughter reader

Didn't realize how much you guys would like the prev oneshot but now it is a two...shot. I'm fkin stupid cus I've rewritten this like three times.

Additional notes / what to expect 😱
⚠️ Aizawa was prolly OOC in this but still :c
•This sequel / pt. 2 takes place FIVE MONTHS after your first response. So in total, you've been in a coma for eleven months.
• btw, your injury wasn't so bad to keep you in a coma for literal years.

Unedited 🐣

____________________________________

The kids found it odd that Aizawa was smiling more often. They'd notice that he'd often check his phone while in the middle of a lesson, as if he were waiting on something.

Sometimes, they'd wonder if asking about your condition was appropriate. Whether it was or not, it didn't stop the fact that your coma was a popular subject amongst them during their lunch hour.

"Y/N is still in a coma, right?" Ashido would start the conversation.

"As far as I know." Sero carried it on.

"What exactly do you know?"

"Oh? Uh, um... That she's in a coma."

Before Ashido could reply, Bakugo immediately interrupt her. "Really? No shit."

It went quiet, some of their classmates leaned over to their table.

"Do you...." Midoriya started, looking up from his rice bowl. "Think we should ask?"

"No!"

"How could we??"

"He was so upset a few months ago, that'd be so insensitive."

He waved the thought away with his hand. "Ye..yeah! You guys are right, that was a stupid question."

"If you guys want to know so badly," they all turned to face the voice. "I'll tell you."

"You know, Shinsou?"

Shinsou nodded at first then glanced around. "Along with Present Mic, I'm a regular vistor..." He walked up to the table, leaning down to whisper. "The doctors think she'll wake up soon."

"Seriously?!"

"Woah! That's awesome!"

"I can't wait to see her again!"

"Shh! We can't let Mr. Aizawa know that we know!"

"Oh, right! But I'm just so excited for him!.."

They couldn't help but chat excitedly about the recent news.
______________________

"What are you waiting for?"

Aizawa's gaze tore from his phone screen to Midnight then back down at the screen. "A call," he stated blankly. "From the hospital."

"Oh! Is y/n expected to wake up?"

"Maybe.. The doctors don't really know." He looked at her. "She's been actively responsive.. she responded to  Present Mic and Shinsou. They've been visiting regularly.. and.. I'm a bit jealous. She responded to both of them within a couple of days.. she responded to me six months after her incident."

Midnight snickered. "Maybe she was mad at you."

His eyes widen in shock and terror. "You... Do you think?"

"No!" She exclaimed, almost falling from her chair. "I was joking."

He let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his chair. That relief, however, didn't last long when the loud sound of his phone's ringtone rang through the room.