29

What a difference a day makes Season five, episode twenty two

Season five, episode twenty two

OVER A MONTH soon passed and lots of things have changed or happened.

Lexie and Daisy had announced they're relationship to everyone and let's just say there was a couple of oh's and wtf's. It was obvious no one was expecting little Grey and little Sloan to end up with each other.

Meanwhile, Bella's father and sister, Clementine along with her three daughters had visited the hospital at Mark's invitation much to the annoyance of Bella, Daisy and Esme. But mainly Bella.

The tension between Derek, Jack, and Mark had stopped and everything went back to normal with them.

Bella and Mark had been hesitant about Esme's relationship. Mark felt it was weird knowing his daughter was dating one of his best friends while Bella felt weird about the age difference. Nonetheless they were fine with it.

Esme wanted everything to be better but it wasn't since Izzie's cancer had gotten worse as the days flew by.

With the MerDer wedding approaching, Esme began to worry thinking that wedding will probably go to waste or fail terribly.

She only wanted it to be perfect. A fairytale really.

But, now Esme had been looking through the window in Izzie's hospital room.

She had a concerned look on her face as she looked at a pale sleeping Izzie and Esme soon turned around to see Alex with his hands on his hips.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Esme asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"You've been looking down lately and by being happier, it doesn't really solve it with you looking at a sick Izzie," Alex replied and Esme let out a soft sigh.

"I'm okay," Esme simply replied and she could see the clear annoyance on Alex's face.

"You always say your okay when really your not. I'm staring to get sick of that word now. Just Meredith with fine," Alex complained in a frustrated tone.

"You don't need to worry me about me. You should be worrying about Izzie who has cancer," Esme tried telling him in a calm tone.

"Of course I need to worry about you. Last time when you were upset and I let you out of my sight, you drowned and was dead for like four hours. So no—I am going to worry about you. Izzie may be my top priority right now, but your my second," Alex admitted and Esme only sighed.