chapter sixteen

A/N:

ive had 'till forever falls apart' on repeat since the second of march

dear cass,
may you learn the actual lyrics the 'grenade' by bruno mars:)
-youre bestie lauren

ps. my back still hurts from painting your room🥰

pps. wrote you into the book bestie

TW// self harm, suicide, EDs, alcohol addiction

more of a narry chapter, well niall with harry.

__________
present day
may 8th 2014- no pov

it was so terribly awkward, louis and harry kept fighting whenever they got the chance. it would end up with one of them storming out of the studio and back up to the roof.

then it would happen again in the hallway as one of them walks out to go home as the other comes back.

its been a dreadful cycle, especially for the other three. liam has always tried to calm them down but he gets shoved back. zayn has always tried to reason with louis as niall did the same with harry.

it never worked, they were always told "shut the fuck up!" and similar things.

harry has always felt guilty when he storms off, not from the fight but for leaving niall alone. the two have been at the hip since he was told his mates got leukaemia.

therefore niall as stayed at his flat ever since. the blond would most likely move in at this rate, buts he doesnt mind.

niall said he had been scared to be alone for a while. it all sort of started to click, he would be shaky when he went off to the pubs, he would never fall a sleep last anymore. harry had even remember seeing awfully dyed blonde hair the in the sink of the tour buses.

the boy has yet to tell the rest of the band, management or even his own family yet. only the doctors and harry knew.

"im off to the pub, harry?" niall spoke getting up off the sofa in the studio. "uh yeah, ill come"

"can i come?" zayn asked, he had been slowly getting better. they still wanted him to get professional help though.

"uhhhh" niall just walked out the door, his footsteps heard in the direction of the elevator. "harry!" he shouted.

"sorry! i uh gotta go?" he ran out to his friend waiting by the elevator. "what the fuck was that ni?"

"i panicked okay? what do you want me to do?" his friend cried pressing a floor number.

"maybe tell them?" harry proposed.

"its not getting better, but its not getting worse. if it gets worse i wi-"

"niall, they are going to get suspicious. if we keep doing what we did back there every week we-"

"okay! ill tell them... tomorrow" they stepped out of the elevator walking to nialls car.

the drive was not too long as they were already downtown. a few fans noticed them, which they were questioned why they were at the hospital.

luckily niall came up with the excuse of his knee. much better than 'uhhhh'.

"so how does chemo work?" the brunette asked the blond. the answer was a shrug.

does he not know what they put in his body?

they sat down in a room. one with very comfy chairs, a telly, machines that looked very complicated, colourful walls and a few other people.

they made it look as much fun as possible. "niall!" a girl around their age smiled. she was sitting in one of the chairs, wires and needles sticking in her one of her hands. "cass!" niall cheered.