chapter three

A/N:

just wanted to say that 'photograph' by ed sheeran is playing and im just vibing-

like why does the bridge hit so hard?

____________

"LOUIS AND LIAM" alex, one of the stage crew yelled "WE SAID NO WATER GUNS"

harry and niall couldnt help but laugh at the pair. theyve damaged so much equipment over the years its amazing they havent had to pay for it all.

"luckily we have extra clothes on the bus" zayn smiled walking over to where the younger boys sat on the side of the stage.

they looked back when they heard a big 'oomph' come from the right of them.

"for fuck sakes" alex muttered to himself walking off the stage.

louis had fallen, landing straight on his back. "tommo you good?" liam ran over water gun in hand.

liam however never got a response, but water to his face. louis quickly got up running ove to the remaining boys. "harry! save me" he laughed sitting very closely behind him.

"no can do lou, you brought this on yourself" he let out a small laugh before getting up and walking away. being careful not to slip on the wet floor much like louis did.

"arent you supposed to be out there running through sound check?" louise -their hair stylist- asked as harry entered the dressing room.

the each had their own, but one communal one for hair and makeup. "lou and liam found the water guns crew had hidden"

louise gave him a nod sitting down next to the boy. "talked about it yet?" she asked, most likely knowing the answer already.

"no" the green eyed boy muttered, picking at his nails. "we wants to though. 'its been three years... we arent teenagers anymore' were his choice of words"

"well you know h, he isnt entirely wron-"

"yeah i know... i do too, clearly you as well"

"i was in the room... as much as i didnt want to be i was forced to stay there" she sighed, leaning back in her seat.

"hey curly! we are running 'where do broken hearts go' alex and paul are looking for you" louis ran into the dressing room with a super soaker and drenched clothes.

there was two pauls. one as their bodyguard and one as their choreographer. they dont know why they have a choreographer as they dont dance.

never have never will.

"go on! i have new bandanas coming in for when you get back" louise told him, his eyes lit up. "youre a gem" he spoke waving a small goodbye before running out on stage.

"finally, we were supposed to start an hour ago!"

"you say that every time alex!" niall laughed at their stage manager before running to his spot.

"run it from harrys part" was announced, the band started playing just two lines before his solo.

"shadows come with the pain that your hiding from love was something youve never heard enough
yeah, it took me some time but i figured it out
how to fix up a heart that i let down"

all the boys then joined in

"now im searching every lonely place
every corner calling out your name
tryna find you but i just dont know
where do broken hearts go?"