chapter ten

A/N:

dear cassandra,
suck my massive cock
you suck ass
sincerely yours, lauren

SONG for this chapter:
"grow as we go" -ben platt!

please listen for it to his different thank you

TW// alcohol addiction, self harm, EDs, suicide

there will be another flashback, along with the next chapter then you will finally get to know what happened.

even tho you most likely guessed

another flashback- so im putting the dates so you dont get confused.

_________
present day
april 7th 2014- no pov

they hugged, the blond and the brunette. and not the curly one or feathered hair. the raven haired was next in line for the big hug.

this one looked much gentler as niall didnt want to hurt zayn. "i wish i figured it out sooner... fuck"

they kept it all from niall for two-three weeks, they felt bad but they wanted the two boys to do it on their own so they felt safer.

"it wasnt something to figure out ni" zayns bradford accent was sad... his eyes looking like a lost puppy dog. "i hid it for a reason"

"so did i..." the scent of whiskey floating through the dim and depressed room. he got pull back into another hug from the teary lad.

"hey we all know now, we can find places to get you help no?" louis chimed in, nialls expression seemed to have a glimmer of hope.

zayn simply shook his head "theres not point in trying to get help if i need to die"

need what a word. usually people say want, not zayn though. he needed to end it all, he doesnt need to live.

its a very sad thought, especially for harry. he remembers thinking of needing to end it all. ever since he got out of-

he had the need to slice his wrists to the point where they fall off. hes had the need to just starve himself to death. he has needed to end it all. he used to pray to god about how god needs to end his life.

thats the only way he wouldve been happy.

"louis your family is coming down the hall" alex called from outside the dressing room door.

all the boys quickly wiped their tears away and went back to sitting on the couch. the door swung open and a pair of twins came running through the door.

"harry! niall!" one of them shouted as the other shouted "zayn! liam!"

"wowww i see how it is" louis scoffed sarcastically.

two older girls walked in, followed by a familiar set of parents holding a newer set of twins. "boys!"

"jay!" they all cried. getting up hugging the lovely woman one by one. "you were incredible out there" she told them all.

dan stood around holding one twin while louis cooed and held his brother. his one and only brother.

"these ones fell a sleep half way through" the father/step father laughed.

"well when they wake up i will be sure to tell them off" niall spoke after an obnoxious gasp.

everyone laughed, catching up with the tomlinson-deakin household. they spoke about the wedding, it would be outdoors.