chapter eight

A/N:

cass i wanna see my bestie, im coming over march break idc. i miss her!

oh and to paint your room ig🙄

ANYWAYS

gays*

i would just like to say- i am aware of when the AIMH tweet was posted. but this entire story had a fucked time line so its gonna be posted january 2011 and not october 2011 lol
ok

first part of this chapter is a flashback, these will be held in held in either lou or haz' pov!

TW// panic/anxiety attack and abuse

_____________

HARRYS POV:
january 4th 2011

the ride there was cold even as i was wrapped in his arms. it felt cold and dull, no emotion on either of us.

"we are going to be okay i know it" louis whispered in my ear as we pulled up to the office building.

we both hesitated before getting out of the car, waving goodbye to the chauffeur.

"whatever happens in there we arent saying goodbye to us" he spoke again.

"what if we do lou?" i asked as he grabbed hold of my hand, i almost pulled away but he wouldnt allow me too.

we didnt need to have an 'appointment' to go see him. he called us in... which is never good. walking out of the elevator we saw louise and paul standing there...

"oh boys im so sorry..." lou choked on her tears, then pulling us into a hug. "i really am"

even paul was almost crying "how bad of trouble are we in?" i was hesitant to ask.

they just shook their heads. clearly it was worse than we thought...

we sat outside the office, paul walked in... louise just ran off to another part of the building. "boys he will see you now"

paul had a very sad expression on his face. once we sat down facing him, paul was asked to get fins louise again.

they came back very quickly...

the air was heavy, my stomach was churning, i felt sick... louis' hand never left mine when we sat down.

"harry. louis" he sounded mad.

"im sorry do we have to stay here?" louise spoke out from behind us. "its just... i dont think this involves us"

"oh but you do" he hissed...

"simon we already know whats going to happen to them... i cant bare their reactions" she begged him.

"no. paul block the door, louise you are staying and thats final" he then turned to us. "you boys want to explain why you think you are here?"

louis and i looked at each other. the same heavy feeling waved through both of us. i knew i messed up...

"why dont we start with new years shall we?"

louis' breathing started to slowly pick up, i felt mine start to do the same. both our legs were shaking as we tried not to cry. "im waiting."

"i- uh... kis-" tears formed in my eyes as louis spoke.

"i kiss him in public-" i spat out. simon was yet wasnt pleased with my answer. "hazza what are you doing? im the one-"

i cut off louis' whispered with my own."if anything happens its going to happen to me not you"