chapter seventeen

A/N:

everyone ignore this ion wanna make you cry with this letter:

dear cass,
tap tap, tap tap, tap
-lauren

if anyone but cass read it im sorry:(

TW// suicide, self harm, depression, abuse, anxiety/panic attack

__________
may 11th 2014- no pov

its been a few days since the outburst. louis' words never left harrys head 'i almost killed myself'

which meant a few days since niall told the entire world he had cancer. simon at first thought it was a joke until niall sent him his medical records.

so, they canceled their next tour. everyone understood, but simon still wanted to album out.

their schedules had never been so clear in their lives. liam and zayn were both getting help. day programs as they still had some interviews and an album to release.

niall had shaved off all his hair, still wearing beanies and snap backs to hide his bald head.

niallofficial: 'as i thank you for the love and support. i want to shine light on families that cant get proper medical care/health insurance. chemotherapy is expensive, therefore i have a link in both my twitter and instagram bio that will send you to different families who are struggling to get proper treatment. please please please donate! i keep donating. they need your love and support too xx'

the tweet got everyones attention. he posted it after the alan carr interview. over a million retweets. harry felt proud that he did that. well its niall he would do anything to help anyone.

"li, im giving you one song for the album" harry found himself saying. why? he couldnt tell you. "its called 'i want to write you a song' "

"wait really?"

"yeah, but just this one" everyone was happy with that. when the youngest eyes met the oldest eyes, some anger and what seemed to be love? boiled between them.

everyone just continued writing, deciding to write in harry and nialls flat today as the blond was exhausted. "im off to the loo" he spoke softly.

with nialls head resting on his lap, he carefully slipped out from underneath the sleeping boy.

"sorry" he mumbled when he bumped into louis on his way back from the toilet "sure you are" the door closed behind him.

what the fuck?

he walked in the kitchen to get a drink before sitting back down on his sofa with the boys. niall had woken up and was now sitting up next to the tallest one.

louis came back, in a mood. of course. so was harry though, whenever they were both in the same room their moods would completely change.

"haz, whats the name of the song again?" zayn asked trying to remember.

"i told liam few moments back, had you not been liste-"

louis stepped in "just fucking tell him so we can get out of here for fuck sakes"

here we go again

"no louis its fine i remember now you do-"

"no its not! he had to go one and say something dumb! he couldve just say the stupid title"

harry got up "youre the one making a bloody shit show out of it!"

"you want to see a shit show? well then ill give you one" louis spat. next thing anyone knew his fist collided with harrys jaw.