Night At The Motel

it wasn't the best of my days, but I remember it well. The incident happened a few months ago in June. The night was really late, me, my best friend Eloise and her boyfriend Hunter were on our way home from a wedding party in Malacca.

The streets were empty and Hunter was getting tired and a little light headed because of the alcohol he drank earlier. Eloise and I couldn't drive, so it was pretty dangerous having Hunter to drive. Soon, I suggested that we spend a night in a motel and get moving the next day.

Of course, they agreed. So we stop in on of the many budget motel's in Malacca, I remembered that there was a small sign saying 'MOTEL' but no particular name. Anyway, Hunter parked his car in a near by parking lot and we walked to the motel.

In the motel, we were greeted by the strong fragrance of jasmine and a young lady around her early twenties. After we checked in, we rushed to our room. Since we don't have enough money for two separate rooms, we rented one. Eloise and I got the bed because we are girls and Hunter got the uncomfortable sofa. I fell fast asleep even though there was an annoying smell of cigarettes in the pillow.

Around 5:30 the next morning I was awaken by Eloise who had a terrified look on her face. "Amy, let's get out of here!" Her voice rang as she dragged me out the room. Hunter, catching up behind us.

Within a matter of minutes, I realized I was in Hunter's car and Hunter is driving away passing the speed limits. Confused, I asked Eloise what going on. She told me that around 5:10 in the morning, Hunter got up to get a quick shower when he heard a piercing female scream and he suddenly felt a burning sensation on his back. After the shower he saw five long fresh wounds that seemed like finger nail scratches on his back.

As for Eloise, she claimed to see a lady with pale skin and black long hair playing with my hair, a few seconds before Hunter ran out of the shower with the scratches on his back. I felt a little scared too, thinking about the 'lady' who was playing with my hair.

We didn't check out of the motel and we certainly are not planning to check in again.