Contact With An Unwanted Spirit

ne morning I was lying in my bed awake, but I still had my eyes closed and was resting in bed. As I was lying on my left side, I felt pressure over my body as if someone or something was leaning on/over me. Simultaneously, I heard a screaming sound in my right ear that became maniacal laughter. It's hard to describe how I heard such a thing, considering that no one was in my bedroom. The sound seemed so close and loud in my ear, and yet it seemed to be coming from another place. This experience only lasted for a short moment, but it was enough to jolt me out of bed with my eyes wide open darting around the room and looking for the source of that sound and presence.

The contact with this spirit had vanished just as suddenly as it appeared. This did not feel like contact with a very positive spirit to me and yet I don't know if it was a completely malevolent spirit. I had a feeling that it was trying to make contact with me and get my attention which it certainly had. This was my first experience with a spirit from another realm and even now I am very creeped out by it.

I believe that I have empathic abilities however, I am newly awakened to them. That's one muscle I have yet to exercise, but this experience maybe the jump start I need to confirm to myself that I have a sensitivity to spiritual energy as well as that from living people. I have had some of my most trusted psychic friends tell me of some remedies I could use to protect myself from such a spirit. That is my next course of action. I'm hoping to banish the spirit from me and not have to experience this again. Any advice that others can share would be much appreciated.