Chapter 26

Chris grabs my ass, pulling me up off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly. Our lips melt together in the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced.

The need for this man is so overpowering. I feel like I'm slowly losing all of my senses.

Our bodies and lips are still clasped together as Chris walks to the kitchen counter and places me down gently. I start to pull and unbutton his shirt while he pulls my top over my head.

He unclasps my bra and throws it to the ground. He shoves my skirt up just enough to pull my lacy underwear down. His shirt and trousers hit the floor. When he breaks his lips away from mine, he gazes deep into my eyes.

"Ellie, what are you doing to me?"

Before I get the chance to respond his lips are on my again, and I'm pulling him closer to me. I need him inside me now. I lightly tug on his soft hair as the kiss becomes more urgent.

I feel his hand slowly slide up my inner leg and his fingers reach my sensitive spot, he rubs his fingers in circular motions, gradually picking up speed. I can feel my orgasm building, like I'm going to explode any second.

"Oh God Chris....."

His pace quickens again and I'm thrown into a pool of pleasure, my whole body tingling and shaking from the sensation of my orgasm.

"I can do better than that..."

Before I have a chance to recover, Chris plunges his huge cock inside of me in one slick movement. I'm already so wet for him.

He starts thrusting into me, starting off slowly and then gradually plunging deeper and faster, making me feel a whole new wave of pleasure building up inside me. I can't help but thrust onto him more as he moves in me, the feeling is out of this world.

I'm completely breaking apart at the seams, our breathing becomes heavier. I can feel us both on the cusp of orgasm, our groans getting louder as the last few thrusts throw us both over the edge with immense pleasure.

I collapse against Chris' chest, my heart is racing. I've never felt so much pleasure and satisfaction before. My body is still trembling from the earth shattering orgasm.

"Woah..... How was that even better than the last time?!"

"I told you it gets better."

I look up to meet his eyes, his face is all flushed and there is beads of sweat on his forehead and chest.

"I mean, was is okay for you? I know I'm not exactly experienced like the other women you......"

I stop there not knowing how to say, like all the other women you bedded. Just the thought of another woman touching him makes my blood boil. It's silly because obviously I know that he's slept with plenty of women, and he's not my boyfriend so I've no claim over him.

"Ellie, firstly that was more than Okay, it was bloody amazing. I think you know more than you're letting on. And secondly, do you take me for some kind of playboy?!"

"Oh, no, that's not what I meant. It's just obviously you're way more experienced than me, and have had a lot more practice than me in that department."

"Ellie, how many women do you think I've slept with, don't be afraid to answer truthfully."

"Em, I suppose I'd have to guess at least 15 plus. I mean Lily did say that you'd been with your fair share of women, but nothing that was very serious."

Chris let's out a small chuckle and shakes his head.

"Well I guess Lily isn't always as observant as she makes out she is, you're way off with your 15!"