Chapter 20

(Good lord, my body is still trembling from the pleasure it's just experienced. I need to feel his body on mine, now!)

"I think it's time for you to lose this...." I say as I tug at Chris' shirt.

He gets up off the bed and stands facing me. "Come and get it if you want it!"

He throws me a cheeky smirk and my heart leaps with excitement at the thought of stripping him bare. I get up to a kneeling position on the bed facing Chris, I slowly run my hand up to the top button of his shirt and open it, moving down until the last button is undone.

I rub my hands back up his bare chest and over his shoulders and push his shirt down onto the floor. Damn this sight is enough to push me over the edge.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, very much so. But I think we can do better than this...."

It's my turn to give him a cheeky smirk as I unbuckle his belt. I can already tell he's ready for me by the throbbing bulge ready to be unleashed. I unzip his fly and let his trousers fall to the ground.

I pull his boxers down over his huge throbbing cock, I almost gasp when I see him. It's the first time I suppose I've ever seen one in the flesh, but I was definitely not prepared for the sight of how big he is, I'm almost starting to worry how I'll manage to take all of him.

Chris smiles and places me gently down on the bed, he comes over to lie beside me. He turns my head to face his and looks me straight in the eyes. I didn't notice that my body had started to tremble.

"Ellie, are you okay? Your whole body is trembling? I need to know that you're definitely ready to do this?"

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous, but I know 100% that I want to do this right now with you."

"Don't be nervous. I'll take it slow, it will probably hurt, or be a bit uncomfortable at first but I promise you it gets so much better. If you want me to stop or if it gets too sore, tell me straight away."

(God how is this man so sweet. I couldn't imagine my first time being with anyone else right now!)

"Thank you Chris."

Chris grabs a condom from his bedside locker drawer and gets himself ready. He climbs over and positions himself in between my legs.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he slowly eases himself inside of me, inch by inch until he's filled me completely. It stings a little with the first few movements, but Chris was true to his word, he takes it so slow, gauging my reaction to make sure that I'm okay.

"Are you okay Ellie?"

"Yes Chris..... You can go a bit faster."

I'm starting to feel past the initial pain and I'm feeling a whole other sensation deep inside. He starts to thrust a bit deeper and his movements are starting to grow faster.

There is a ball of pleasure building up inside of me, I'm almost afraid of how intense this feeling is, I feel like I'm about to explode.

I can't help let out groans of pleasure. I'm completely losing control of my body. It's Chris' right now, to do what he wants to do to it, and I can't help but love this feeling, of being his.

"Let go Ellie.... Let it all out, I've got you."

Like I had been waiting for his permission, my body finally gets the better of me. An uncontrollable wave of pleasure takes me like several lightening bolts running through my whole body right down to the tips of my toes. I feel Chris' body tense up as he thrusts one last time, letting out a low, deep, husky growl of pleasure as he finishes himself inside me.