Chapter 41

We both wake up the morning after the wedding feeling like we're on cloud nine. After a lovely breakfast in bed and some naughty action in the shower it's time for us to check out of the hotel.

"So Mrs Baker, what would you like to do today? I wasn't sure whether you wanted to stay in Jersey today or head back to New York?"

"I guess I didn't even think that far ahead, but can you call me Mrs Baker again?"

"Why? Does that turn you on Mrs Baker?"

I move over to Chris and run my hands up his warm firm chest as we gaze into each others eyes.

"Oh yes, extremely."

He grabs my hips and he pulls me in to his body, lowering his hands down to my ass gently squeezing it.

"Well Mrs. Baker, I'd love to strip you naked again and have my wicked way you again but we are actually supposed to be out of this room by now as they've another wedding here today."

"Oh well that's a pity."

I run my hand down to his growing throbbing buldge in his trousers and stroke him up and down with the tips of my fingers, forcing a deep groan from his mouth.

"God, you really are killing me right now."

"Hmm, good. Now let's get out of here before the cleaning staff come in and witness us in a compromising position."

"We couldn't have that now....."

Chris gently slaps my bottom as we grab our bags and head down to reception.

"There's the two lovebirds now."

We turn to see Lily, Ryan and Jake sitting on a sofa in reception.

"Good morning Lily."

"Yes, it looks like it's a very good morning. God help the poor cleaners who have to clean your room from last night. Tell me is there anywhere in the room that you didn't do it?"

"Hmm, it's hard to know really, we covered alot of ground last night and this morning."

"Puke.... Seriously, I'm happy for you both and all, but please spare me the details of your bedroom antics."

"Oh believe me Jake, you'll get used to it. I suppose you're lucky you don't work with them both. Do you have any idea how terrifying it is going into either one of their offices and not knowing what position they'll be in when you open the door?"

"That's why we always insist that you knock on the door, and not just barge in."

"Good Lord, please stop talking. I'm too hungover to stomach all the visuals running through my head right now."

Everyone chuckles.

"Overdone it on the champers I see brother?"

"Ugh stop, I'm never drinking again."

"Yes, sure, where have I heard that before?!"

"No really, I feel like I'm dying. I'm actually going to head home in a while. Are you all heading back to New York today?"

"Well Ryan and I are heading now. What about you guys?"

Lily looks to Chris and I.

"Not sure yet, it's up to Ellie."

"Aw look at that, he's already letting you make all the decisions."

"Oh stop it, it's not like that. I guess we should probably head back too, we've a few things to sort out before our honeymoon."