17

~Jungkook POV~
I was in the changing room,just before changing I thought of something...what y/n was doing to me was fake,she did say that she'll fall for me but then break my heart,this made sense on why she was acting weird,and I know she's planning to tell our parents to stop the arranged relationship,I won't let her do it,these days...she's only seen the good side of me,yet she also wanted to know why I was acting nicer than before...I'll show her who I really am,I won't be that jeon jungkook she thought I was but the bad one...she'll get her punishment when we head to the party....just you
wait y/n...you will Never leave me.

~Author POV~
Jungkook finished changing his clothes and headed out of the changing room,he made his way to where the girls where,as he walked in,his eyes were on y/n,she didn't know jungkook was here,he could only see the back of y/n...he noticed that the back of her dress wasn't clipped properly revealing her beautiful back,he took steps to he and fixed the back of her dress,y/n immediately turned around as soon as he felt his touch,he turned her back round and clipped her dress,once he finished the top,he went a little down to clip the last.
As soon as he started fixing it,y/n felt weird,his hands were on her back...he's a man and she's a girl.

He was done and turned her to face him,he then placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her deeply into the eyes.
"You ready princess?" He asked still staring at her and her body in that dress.
"Uh..yea-" she said not making any eye contact with him,she could sense that he knew this whole teasing game......was all fake.
His hands were still onto her shoulders,he went down and grabbed both of her hands,he came closer to her face..he then whispered to her ear.
"You really like teasing me don't you?" His voice seemed very sedusive and cold.
Y/n was completely right,he knew about everything she's done today.
He was still close to her,she could feel his hot breath touching her neck,he made his next move,he moved her hair behind her neck.....y/n was completely still...she never thought she would be apart of this mess,he took her first kiss and now...they'll get married soon.
She couldn't take what he was doing to her,she gently pushed him away from her but he immediately grabbed her hands and came even closer to her,his body was touching hers.
"Okay..I think you two are ready now" the voice of the worker called them as she entered the room where y/n and jungkook where.
Y/n pushed him while the worker entered,she bowed to her before taking her leave,jungkook followed her to the car.
As they got comfortable,jungkook started his engine,the technique he used made y/n afraid of what he was going to do to her but yet,y/n acted brave and strong..he turned his car on harshly,y/n on the other hand looked at him and his actions with her innocent eyes.
"You'll regret what you did to me" he said in a dark tone and his dark sharp eyes staring down at her.
"It was just a joke...why are you taking it seriously?" Her tone was different,In fact,she sounded more innocent than usual making jungkook fall for it.
"Okay whatever you say" he tilted his head while speaking and adjusted his hands onto the steering wheel.

//10 minutes later//
Jungkooks car pulled over to an empty spot,they'd arrived at the party,he headed out of his seat and walked round to y/n's door,he opened it manly revealing her in her beautiful dress.
He reached his hand out waiting for y/n to respond to it,it took a few seconds before she held his hand to get out,once she was standing,she let go and adjusted her dress from the top to the bottom.
"You ready" he looked at her from a few steps away....she nodded in response and followed his steps.