Back Story

Your name is Y/N

You were one of the kids born on October 1st, when Reginald Hargreeves came to get you, your parents said no. But when you parents found out you had powers, they thought you were a freak and a monster.

Your powers : Shadow travel (you can go into any shadow and I guess you could say you swim through the shadows. You can move quickly through the shadows, so you could call it teleporting in a way, but it's not. This is your main power). You can turn into any animal you want, and you can see the dead, you rarely use those two.

One day you were very upset, you could hear your parents talking about how they thought you were a freak. You were only 13 at the time. You went into the shadows and you got stuck. For 17 years, you remember every single moment. It was so dark, it wasn't that bad but there was no one. Just you basically in a dark box. Your body didn't age, but you could tell that you had aged on the inside. One day after those 17 long years. You tried once again to get out of the shadows, and it finally worked. Once you were out your parents treated you a lot worse. That was when you decided to run away, to the Umbrella Academy.

A/N : If you are from my Tik Tok this story is changing a little, not a lot. But this time, Reginald will not be alive when you go to the Academy. But it will be mostly the same. Anyways, hope you like my story! :)