Chapter 60: Epilogue

Kathy POV:
Draco and I went to Paris, Bora Bora, and New York for our honeymoon. We got home a couple days ago to Malfoy Manor, hoping to buy our own manor today.

"What about this one?", Draco said pointing at a beautiful manor. "I love it, let's go inside and check it out", I responded. We walked into the manor and it looked lovely. We walked into a room that had a huge library. "This is where we can put our books", Draco said. "I love it", I said kissing his cheek. I started feeling sick and went straight to the bathroom and threw up.

"Love are you ok", Draco said stroking my hair while I kept throwing up

"Love are you ok", Draco said stroking my hair while I kept throwing up. "I think I might be pregnant", I replied.

Draco left and bought me a test. I went into the bathroom and I was waiting for the results. A few minutes went by and I picked up the test and I couldn't believe what I read.

It was positive.

I walked out of the bathroom with tears of happiness.

Draco stood up from a chair. "Well?", Draco asked nervously.

" It's positive", I said with a smile on my face.

"Wait really, I'm going to be a dad", Draco said.
I nodded my head and my smile grew wider. He ran up to me and hugged me very tightly.

He lowered to my stomach. " Hey little guy, I'm so glad to be your dad", He said.

" Well what if it's a girl?", I asked laughing.

" Well whatever it will be I'll love him or her and take care of them", Draco said.

I pecked his lips.

*9 months later*

Today was my baby shower. Draco and I found out we were having twins!! I was in my room putting on some makeup. Draco had come in and I looked at him with his suit on.

" Well someone looks very handsome", I said.

He smirked at me. " And you look beautiful love", he said, pecking my lips.