Chapter 2: The Train Ride

My family and I ran through the wall. Once I opened my eyes I spotted the Hogwarts express and many children lined up after saying goodbye to their families. I turned back around to see pansy hugging our parents, then I did the same. After I waved goodbye to Mum and Dad Pansy and I boarded the train and sat in an empty compartment.

It had been 10 minutes and I saw the trolly lady pass by. I then said to pansy "I'll be back I'll get us some chocolate frogs" She nodded. I then stood up and closed the compartment door on my way out. Once I reached the trolly I asked the lady for 2 chocolate frogs which I then handed her 2 galleons. As I turned around I bumped into a hard figure and fell to the floor. I look up to see a hand sticking out to help me stand up. I took the hand hesitantly and stood up. I was soon met with familiar grey eyes that I instantly knew whom they belonged to. It was the boy. The boy from the robe fitting store.

Draco's POV:
I was in a compartment with a boy I had met named Blaise. I had told him that I would go to the restroom and return, he nodded and I quickly left. On my way, I bumped into someone who fell to the floor and I lent out a hand only to be met with the same hazel eyes I have seen before. I suddenly remembered that they were the same eyes I saws the day I went to Diagon Alley. 

Katherines POV:
I broke eye contact when he said " I'm sorry it's my fault". "No no no it's my fault I'm super clumsy, to make it up to you, you could sit in my compartment with my sister and I.," I said. "Sure could we stop by my compartment to bring my friend' he asked. "Sure,'' I said kindly.

We made it to his compartment and I met his friend who was also very cute and then the three of us made our way back to my compartment. We made it back when we entered Pansy started staring and asked "who are you"? Draco and Blaise sat down on the seat across from us. Draco said "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before I'm Malfoy... Draco Malfoy, and this is Blaise Zabini". '"Wait your Draco Malfoy as in the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy also known as the Slytherin prince". Pansy said.

"Well I haven't been sorted into Slytherin yet but I guess you could call me that". Draco said. I rolled my eyes at the thought of his cockiness. "Well I'm Pansy Parkinson and this is my sister Katherine. She's kind of shy so don't expect much out of her. When Pansy said that I wanted to slap her but I kept my cool.    

The rest of the train ride consisted of Pansy talking to Draco and Blaise, while I was staring out the window. Occasionally I would catch Draco staring at me but would look away to not be obvious.

Draco POV:
For the rest of the Train ride, I was listening to that pansy girl talking. She was extremely boring and I could tell Blaise was annoyed based on his facial expression.

Every once in a while I would look over at Katherine to see she was already looking at me but looked away once she noticed. She was very attractive and I could tell she was nothing like her sister which I liked.