Quesadilla Festival

A room that is void. A hollow husk of a space. It was nothing but a dull and colorless cube. However, there was something that stood out. There was a hanging light bulb, and below it was a man in a wheelchair. His black to pink hair stood out marvelously as it was illuminated in the glow emitting from the lamp above. He scooted closer and closer.

What do you want? She tried to speak, but not a sound came out of her mouth.

"I know a lot of things about everyone here." He chuckled, with a grin as twisted as a demon. "They're so loyal to those morals of theirs, yet they change so quickly once you blackmail them or bribe them."

"And that's why I want to make a deal with you, Į̴̨̧̢̛̠͓̤̲͓̘̹̩̫̤̖̱͚̟̹̼̭̩͉̺͙̭͙̮̲̜̦̰͉͇̻͎͉͙͖͕̟̺͕̠̙̩̠͎̻͙̳̦̍̔́̿͑́̀̓̎̎͛̎̐̈́̍̒͐͒̉̎̇͆̽̄̏̀̔͌͑͛̈̓̓̈́͌̔͌̌͠͝͝͠ͅņ̵̨̢̛̛̗̟͔͖̟̱͓͙̺̰͚̜͈̖̟͓̝͖̮̦̬̳̪͖̞̩͓̫̫̠̱̪̺͚͍̲͓͈͉͓̓͐̈́̒͊̈́͌̐́̿́̀̾͂́͑͒́̓͆̀̐́͒̐͂̇̀̈͐̄̌̇̈́̎͐̈́͗͘̕͘͠ḑ̴̡̨̨̡̥̺͖̣̘̪̤͖̞̯͉̟̬̜͈͈͓̱̠̺̗̭̱͎͈͚̰̲͚̯̩͍̫̠̯͖͍̬̣͓̺̳̬͈̥̰͇͔̮̱̜̯̫̖̟̜̎͊͋͆̀͗̋̈́̔̽͋̈́͜͜͠ͅͅą̸̢̤̰͚̯̲̳̪̭̱̙͈̮͕̙̱̫̙̯̗͍͈̬̻̯͈̱̝̝͔̺̻̦͚̻͙͇͓̭̦̩̿̑̈́͛̄̎̒͛̍̒̑̂̀͐͋̍͛́̈̂̈̋̏͑̓͂͐̋̇͛̕̚̚̕̕͘͝͝͠͝ḩ̵̨̡̢̧͇̟͎͍͉̱̗̹̞̳̯̠̝̮̙͓͓̪̬̪̜̜̩̺̩̹̦͇͉̲̱͇̰̻͍̩͍͓̪̼̀̋̑̃̅̄̓̑̽̕ͅ." He continued.

The man with the dyed hair pointed to the girl, and dramatically put his hand on his heart. "I can't believe the world would be so cruel! You work so hard to meet everyone's expectations, but suddenly your company goes bankrupt, and all the other ṕ̷̢̧̡̡̡̧̳̖͔͚̥̠͉̯̳̗̰͚͉̘̦̻̻͍̤̮̭͉̥̟̻͓͚̣̜̩̩͚̣͎͔̳̻̲̺͖̭͔̺̩̹̦͈͖̱̩̖̯͚͔̪̠̘͓̺̙̩̝̥̱̗͉̺̥̃̈̈̂͐̆̀̊̀̅̏̍͐̓̆̓̿̚͝͠͝ͅa̶̧̢̡̢̨̛̦̺͓̠͉̺͇͍̣̙̻͉͈̜̲̫̼͉̪̪̟͈͎͉̼͎̺̘̫̘̮̫̙̯̲̳͊̂̕͜͜ṙ̶̛̭̝̼̐̆̎̽̊̆͋̒̎̂͛̀̈́̀̓͆́̾̾͌͐̒̊̋̅́͂̈́̉͌̔̊̒́͒̅͑͂́̕̚̚͘͠͠͝͝ą̸̡̨̧̡̛͇̙͓̹̘͖̞͉̪͓͎̮̗̙̤͔̼̹̪͉̦̘̮̮͓̦̯̤͉̱͔̗̥̙̲̗̩̘̦̎̓̊̉͂̈́̇̓̈́͆̏̀̓́͋̓̂̒͗̽̓̈́̋̈́͒̍̃̾̒̿̋̈̀̂̄̄͒̀͂́͊́́̄̌̔̆̆̓̓̚̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅn̷̢̡̩̠̜̖̱̤̣͉̤̮͕̼̻̙͚̳̲̘̪͍̙͔͉̫̰͎͖̻̫̥͓̱̣̟̰̝̠̮̻͚̤̫̜̞̫̪̾̈̈͂̈́͒͜͜͜ơ̷̧̨̢̧̛̠͈̼̗̲̘̣̥̩̫̗̺̠͕͔̦̝͖̼͍̻̭͈̖͕͈̯̯̞̩͈͓̺̣̳͈̞̦͖̫͍̱̼̣̳͛̾̀̊̍̇͂̿̿̄͛́̈̔̅́͊̐̉́͐̈́̌̑̄̿̍͑͋̈̅͌̈́̇͂́̓̊̓͐̾͒͊͛͊̿̋͊̅̉̏̽̇̍͘̚̚͘̚̚͠͝͝ͅr̷̛̟̦̙̗̟̈́̍́̈̓͋̆͒̊͐̆̽̆̎͆̓̑̒̈́̽̿̋̃̊̔͗͂̌̉̅̎̇̕̕͠͝ͅm̸̧̢̨̧̡̨̢̢̧̛̯̦̘̰͎̣̺̰̯̠͔̖̫͈̭̫͓̘̦͙̩̘͔̫̝͉͔͓̝̯̩̫͖̖̩͕̖̲̟̞͕̺̜̰͎̹͍̻̖̬̬͈̪̹͙̮̣̠̲̖̯̞̋͐̀̏̉̈́͛̉͋̒̉̌̉͋̈́͐̎͂͋̎́́̏̿̓̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅą̸̨̨̧̛̯̜̟̠̗̟͎̭͉͔͚͚̜̙̫͖͇͔̹̞͕̬̓̔̂̿́́́̈́͆̇͐͆͐̀̏̍̒̂̐̎͐̾̆̉̒̈́̉͑̋͊̔͊̊̑̒̀̑͊͊̋̈́̈́̉̊̂͋̈́́͆̅͋͌͋̄̚͘̕̕͜͠͠͝͠͝l̴̢̢̨̡̢̛̹̜̗̣̺̲̻̟̫̜̰̜̠͕̗̟̝̯̻͎̯̙̗̳͔̳͖͙̖͖͓̠̳̟̤̠̦̬̰͓̖̼̔̓͗͊̇̑͐͛͋̅̌͋̀̔̏͗̂͒̈́̄͛̽̓͑̾̒͒͑͆͐̏̉̅̎͒̈́͑̀̎͐͌͒̄́͊̃͌̋͂̅̂̌̀͘̕͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̙̜̰̣̟̭̹̣̘̭͚̱̲͙̮̫̱͊̿̿̒̏́̈́̂̒͑͆͐̊̎͋̐͑̽̒̿̒͋̾͑̎̔͂̀͛͒̓͋̑͊̈́̇̚̕̕̕͘͝͝͝i̷̡̧̡͎̫̦̗̩̖̣̯̻̦͎͚̙̰̭̱̤͕͖̘̻͕͈͓̰̤̩̩͖̼͇̓̄̀̆͋̈̏̏͑̀͐̆̂̈́̐̿̄͋̎́̀̍̆̾̿̔̐̿͒̊̊͛̊͆̍̇͌̓̈́̕̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̴̢̡̛̝͚̦̤̘̺̠̦̻̖̬̫̫͉̯͓̣̦̖̮̦̗̦̮̜̘̦̩̤̤͎͇̭̜̰͓̺̿̓̾̄̆͗̃̋̐̉͆̉͂̏̀̈͋͆́̋̈̓̏̆̑̓͌̀͋̓͋̚̕͠ͅṽ̸̠̺̭̥̟̯̯̩̪͖͎̠͓̯̝̫͇̭̣̜̖̗̬̼̯̱͙̱̜̥̪̃͋͂̅͐̆͂̚͜͜͠ͅͅe̸̛͎̋͗́̄̆̿͐͗̀̿̑̽͋͂̿̿̏͂͐͊̀̌̅͆̃̂̽͌͌̏̾͝͝͠͝s̷̨̧̨̡̧̭̠̜͚̩͔̤̝͕̰͓͉̩̬̫̥͔̦͕͎̦̙̺͔̭̹͕̮̯̦̜̺͖̹͍͉̆͐ţ̴̨̡̧̧̧̡̛̫̮͍͍̘͍͚͔͇͖̳̼̳̜̲̠̭̩̖̪̘̭͔͕̼̗͇̖͇̰̟͖̳͇̼̬͖̘͇̩͚̱͕̥̳͔̱̞͙̈́̔͛̇̅͐̂͑̾̓̉̀͂̊͂͑̈́̇̂͗̆̊̿̔̈̌͊̃̅͋͆̈́̌̈́̔̐͋̀̋̊͌͐̀͗̊̈́̀̆̄̃̓͌̒̉͑̾͌͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅį̵̢̧̨̢͔̞̙̬̪̳̜̻̱̻̺̲̗͚͉͎̳̬͚̤̖͈̘̺̱̖͑̾̅́͂̔̆͐̀͛̓͌́͐͂̒̿̏͘g̵̯̙̾̓̈́͐͋̆̈́̆̌̽̐̂̊́̍͑̏̄͒̿̈̌̂̃̌͛̉̑͆̑̂̈́̇͌́̄̀́̄̌̇̈́̄̑͗̓͊̂̎̈̅̑̒̀̆͘̚͘̚͝͝͠͠͠ą̸̢̨̛̛̞̬̮̥̜͉̳͎̖̜̻̥̮̪̰̞̰͇̺͔̣̯̓̃̈́̿̈́̈̉̋̽̊͆̽̈̂̅̊̓̿̌̽̏̄́͒̓̓̽͛͆͊͑́̐̎̅͊̿̐̇͛̈́͊̄̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅẗ̸̢̡̧̛̫̩̜̻͇̼̮̱̻͙͙̹̹͙̻̟̣͍̤̫̮̩͉͍̙̠͔̮͓̘̤̬͉̙̹͍̟̪̹̹̙̻̱̥͈̜͓͙̤̹̻̫̥͈̼̜͚͍͎̟͚͎̩̠́̾̉̇̀̓̒̑̿̽̐̄̌̅̽̐͗̄̓̓͋́͋͑́͆̿͂̾̂̈́̌̉̄̐͐̄̚̕͜͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅǫ̸̧̢̢̨͉̼͓̮̱̹̺͔̜̯̯̜̙̤̤̖͇̯̻̠̬̠͉̘̻̥̳͔̯̺̼̲͍̮̻̏̀͑̀̈́͊̈́͐̊̐̃̋̄̂̑͋̅̂̒̔͝ͅr̴̛̛̬̾̑̈̔̈̽̈́̀̈́̐͂͂̽͐̎̌̇̔̓̏̃̌͑͑̊̀̒̌̄̀̅̽̂̔͆̔̒̄̍̀́̾͒̂͌̅̎̏̈́͂͌̆͌̀̈́̀̿́̅̋̆͘͘͠͠͠͠ś̴̨̨̟̬̦̱̯̯̤̩̟̙́̈͆̓̀̈̿̾̀̿͐̇̏̿̔̈̊̍̊̆̏̾̈̓̓̊͒̔̒̕ outstrip you."