The Spiders

Fuck this ones long guys

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Natasha slipped through the darkness, using the hard concrete to her advantage as she silently crept through the alleyways. She was heading back to the tower after having acquired the information she needed, but it was quite hard since she still had a bullet in her leg from when she escaped. But she couldn't stop. No. Her pursuers were to close, and the tower was only a few more miles away. There, she could seek medical attention. There she could stop. But her movements were becoming slow and sluggish. Her feet started dragging and she was getting light headed from blood loss.

She crumpled to the ground in an ally, a groan sounding on her lips, and as hard as she tried, she couldn't stop the small whimpers from escaping her mouth. Just as she was about to black out, a blue and red clad figure slipped in beside her, and she just hoped that he wanted to help her, and not kill her like a lot of people on a long, long list.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Natasha woke up in an unfamiliar room, soft sheets covering her body. She bolted upright and ripped the sheets off her body. The room was homy with pictures all around, but none of people. There were little objects everywhere, postcards and pictures of beautiful scenery along with happy animals playing. But the one thing that stood out most to Natasha was that there was not a single thing that was personal.

The walls were wight, the bedsheets a similar silky color, and the pillows had a pattern like forest leaves. There were wooden floating shelves, a dark brown wood with plants and books on top. There was a dresser a similar color to the shelves, and above it a large round mirror with what looked like long porcupine quills coming out of it. There were three doors in the room, two a pure white with the same dark wood handle and door frame, and one with double wooden doors. But the best thing about the room was the sunlight pouring through the floor to ceiling sliding doors that led out onto a balcony with comfortable seating around an electrical fire place. The whole room gave off a fresh vibe, and everything looked so clean, so untouched.

Natasha checked all the doors. One of the white doors is a bathroom and the double wooden doors lead to a large walk-in closet with clothes for anyone, every gender, size, and style.

She slides open one of the glass doors and walks out into the crisp morning air. She walks to the edge where there are wooden stairs leading down to a grassy field. Now, she notices where she is. The house is in a clearing in the woods, a natural circle of trees surrounding it. The house is two stories, but is really quite beautiful made with oak wood, sturdy, yet somehow still looking soft and welcoming.

Suddenly, what happened yesterday comes back to Natasha, getting shot, trying to make it back, collapsing in the alleyway, and finally, the blue and red clad figure. She looks down at her wound. It is wrapped up, and feels a lot better than it did the previous day. She notices that she is wearing silky shorts and a tank top. She can only hope that a girl changed her.

Natasha walks back into the house, finally working up the courage to go out the final door, the exit to the room. She really hopes that the person who did help her, was in fact, just trying to help her and that this wasn't some sort of trick or something of the likes.

She opens the door, and the first thing that hits her is an enticing aroma. Her nose guides her to the kitchen where a small and lean but pretty muscular looking figure with brown curly hair is in the kitchen, humming and making pancakes. When he looks up, Natasha is extremely surprised. He can't be more than 16! Was he the one who saved her? He gives her a bright smile.