𝟎𝟏 - ❝REPULSIVE PRINCE.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌?"

"𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐃𝐎, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁!"

These were the lines you heard from multiple other girls while walking through the corridors in the span of 1 minute. 60 whole seconds. Of course, every girl dreamed about going to the second most important party of her life: their senior prom. It was like getting ready to be a Disney princess, a dream they've wanted ever since they were kids.

Not because of all the extravagant gowns, and the makeup nobody would dare call extra, but because they get to dance with a Prince Charming. Or their Prince Charming, if they're extremely lucky. Sure, some girls are cursed with some ugly guy blessed with acne, but there's something about waltzing with a guy in a suit. Especially when that guy is super, super hot.

But in this school? Nothing but Prince Repulsives' and Prince Bothersomes' everywhere. Heck, they aren't even considered princes at this point. No sane girl would care if a guy is hot but is insanely rude like an 8 year old; they'd rather kiss a frog than do that. Unless they're into rude men or something. But there's a pretty significant difference between a boy and a man.

So, why on God's green earth would the school council secretary hate prom, who is obligated to organize the event? Despite wanting to maintain the perfect reputation, you hated prom with all your heart and soul. Why? Simple; you hated having to be arranged to dance with some surely-weird boy picked at random.

You hated it for all you have; but you concluded it was a necessary phase to go through before leaving high school and entering the collegiate doors of a prestigious university. In spite of that thought, that didn't stop you from hating it.

But you didn't think girls talking about it from left to right irritated you more than expected. It was like hearing boys talk non-stop about porn or something. Or Health teachers telling you again and again unprotected sex can result to offspring.