━𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

EPILOGUE - ❝HOW THEY REALLY MET.❞

"𝐒-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄..."

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄.

5 year old Y/N L/N was a target in the eyes of her upperclassmen for some reason. She wasn't really sure why back then. When they badmouthed her or messed up her belongings by dirtying or kicking them, she'd just cry and cry even when a teacher came to the rescue and asked what's wrong.

Her classmates would lie that she just missed her guardians, that she was homesick. She tried retorting it wasn't that, that her classmates were bullying her even after she told them to stop.

But the teacher either didn't believe her at all, or didn't care and just left her at the nurse's office. She kept telling her to stop crying, that her guardians were going to come pick her up after school was done. She did it more irritably than gently, disgusted by the tears pouring out.

Y/N knew it wasn't that she missed them. She liked school. She watched it from the black and white television in her neighbor's house, someone she took a liking to. School seemed pretty fancy for her. She got to write, she got to use her crayons for assignments, and these really cool things called colored highlighters that made her eyes beam.

The very reason she didn't believe Y/N was because the people who happened to be major sponsors of the middle school were their parents. But she didn't know that. Yet it sparked the demand for justice in her. Even if it was for reasons she didn't know back then. In the present, she forgot why she liked justice anyway.

Right now, those very kids were bullying her into giving them her lunch money, because apparently their 200 yen daily allowance was too low for them.

"C'mon, I don't have that much time!" The leader of the group, Shion frowned, a sneer on his face as he kicked a nearby can.

"No!" Y/N sobbed, wiping her tears with her handkerchief. "You can't make me."

"Give it to me while I'm still patient," Shion threatened, making her disgusted at him. "I may be a man, I can beat up a girl if I want to!"

"Don't call yourself a man when you do bad things like that!" She exclaimed, tears still pouring down her cheeks.

Shion scoffs in disbelief, giving his backpack to one of his underlings before swinging his fist in intimidation, scaring her a bit.

It wasn't like she could run when she was cornered in an alleyway. Even if she could, they'd catch her first with the speed their legs possess. She was friendly with the nurse anyway. She wouldn't get too sick of treating her with her wounds.

"Remember," Shion says with a scary smile on his face. "You asked for it."

Just when he was about to throw his punch at her, someone punched the back of his head. He fell face-first on the filthy black ground. Shion ended up landing on a puddle of rain.

Shion's underlings ran, apparently frightened by the one who rescued and didn't care what happened to their leader.

Y/N sighed in relief, hopefully looking up to see who was her rescuer. She depended on adults too much, because her rescuer wasn't an adult. Made sense because what teacher would punch the back of a kid's head? Even if they were evil?

They seemed to be just around her age with his height, and a boy since he wore trousers instead of her uniform skirts. He had blonde hair that was as shiny as the sun. And when their eyes met? He had the most beautiful pair of violet eyes she had ever seen. Sort of like wisteria flowers.

"Hey, are you okay?" He proclaimed with a tone of pride, but he had a look of concern over her. He held out his hand to help her up.

She smiled at him, gratefully taking his hand and being led up.

"Thank you," She smiled, genuinely happy that someone helped her.

"No problem," He said nervously, his cheeks blushing pink. But then, he had a look of concern and looked at her. He suddenly squished her face, observing any wound you may have.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his warm hands enveloping her cheeks. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay!" She stammered, her cheeks blazing hot from how close he was.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah!" She replied.

He sighed in relief, a small smile on his face. This made her heart flutter, releasing thousands of butterflies on her stomach. He looked really cute..

He lowers her head, making way to kiss her forehead. Her cheeks were burning hot the moment that happened, appreciating how his lips were so soft like spring clouds.

"Good," He smiles. "I'm Rindo Haitani by the way."

She smiled back at him. "I'm Y/N L/N."

Rindo visually blushed, letting go of her cheeks as she smiled brightly like the summer sun.

It carried a weird feeling in his heart seeing her smile like that.