𝟎𝟓 - ❝CHAOTIC WAY HOME.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄-"

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄-"

"𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏, 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆."

He scoffed, trying to suppress his laugh. Under normal circumstances, he would burst out laughing because what did he have to lose? Now, he had some things to lose. Because he knew he'd be soaking wet if he made fun of you. And he didn't like to catch a fever. The awful weather and whatnot.

"Hey, you're hogging off all the space-"

"Would you rather have no space at all?" You asked him with a sarcastic tone, glaring at him.

He frowned, staying silent. You held the umbrella as high as you could, afraid that it might fall over you because of Rindo's ridiculously tall ass. Seriously, who were his parents? The titans from AOT? Wouldn't be surprising.

"So, where do you live?" You asked, the loud pattering of the rain bothering you. It would've been serene if the rain was quiet, but it wasn't.

"Just follow me, you don't really have to know," He said, boredly looking over the houses you passed by.

You rolled your eyes, looking straight ahead at the road. It was awkward, really awkward, it could've been the death of you. So avoiding the sight of his blonde and blue duo hair helped slightly. Plus, you wouldn't want to trip. Not with him around. But the umbrella's weight was so heavy, accompanying the impact of the raindrops.

He sighed, taking the umbrella from you and holding it over your heads. Taken aback, you were surprised your umbrella was taken away from you. Because of the goddamn weight. "Dumbass, you're panting."

Despite the cold atmosphere, your cheeks glowed with more heat because of his comment. It's just embarrassing when you're associated with something dogs do. "Well, I wouldn't be if you just went home with your brother!"

"I told you, he left me alone!" He groaned, a pout on his face. "And besides, you're a bitch anyway, I suppose it's normal."

"Then why are you asking to share an umbrella with a bitch?" You said, tired of hearing the offensive nickname from him. "Seriously, couldn't you just catch a fever? You can steal medicine from the convenience store anyway."

"Ouch," He said, holding onto his stomach. "That's below the belt, L/N."

"Well, calling me a bitch is below the belt too," You said, averting your eyes away from him. "So it's fair."

"What do you want? An apology?" He said exasperatingly.

"Actually, that'll make me feel better," You said in a matter-of-factly tone. "But other than that, I want you to go home."

"Aww, Little Miss Perfect wants me to go home without a fever? How cute."

"Don't act like I pitied you. You literally asked me to," You reasoned. "Besides, I want you to go home with an awful fever."

"Why're you obliging to my request then?" He grinned, feeling yourself struggling to reply to him. "You care about me, don't you?"

You couldn't reply for a moment, looking at the scenery as you thought of a reply. You cleared your throat, looking straight ahead again. "You know perfectly well it's because there were teachers there," You said, coughing. It felt suffocating for some reason.. "Believe me, if they weren't there, I would've denied it in a heartbeat."

"Look, you've got a cold already!" He said, laughing. "Little Miss Perfect is more fragile than I thought."

"No, I do not have a cold!" You said, pouting. "I just felt like I couldn't speak."

"Because you're with the person you love the most~?"

You glared at him, looking at him like something disgusting was presented before you. "No."

"The person you like the most?"

"The person I hate the most."

"Please, only people you like could only do that to you," He scoffed, a smug grin on his face.

"Hmm," You said, pretending to think. "Yeah, perhaps I like you."

Rindo was taken aback by your comment, staring at you in disbelief. Did you just..? "What?"

"I'd like you to die."

"Ah, it hurts," He said, holding onto his collar as he stopped in his tracks.

You raised an eyebrow at him, stopping as well. "What does?"

"That this little journey is over."

You scoffed, looking around you. It could've been that quick. Not that you wanted it to be a long way there, but still. The realization hit like a bomb. Because you just realized it was your house where you were.

But mentioning this didn't seem to help. "But this isn't your house-"

"Well, like I said, you really don't need to know where I live," He said. "Besides, I wouldn't want Little Miss Perfect to catch a cold."

You could feel your cheeks glow again, taken aback by his actions. You gulped, trying to gather all the words you had. "T.. Thanks."

"What was that?" He asked, reaching a hand over his ears as he tried to hear you.

"Shut up," You frowned. "Just bring the umbrella back to me tomorrow."

"You're welcome~"

You opened the gate of your house, glaring at him after you did so. "I hate you."

He grinned, bringing a hand to your chin. He caressed it, holding it up so he could meet your eyes. His grin broadened, it felt like being under the presence of.. A prince.

"I hate you too."