𝟐𝟎 - ❝COME AND GO.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

we have 1k!! this chapter is a bit corny, but i hope you enjoy it nonetheless! (pls)

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋.

Seriously, it was like high school replaying itself from the start, when you were both just freshmen. Except that it wasn't; that it was actually happening all over again. Just in a more severe way. It was like an emotional war for you.

Before, Rindo just did it in a teasing manner to get a reaction out of you. He never did it in a vicious, spiteful manner as if he was treating you like his enemy in a gang. Only, he never did physically abuse you. He didn't have a care in the world if you were crying or not. He just wanted to abuse you however he liked.

For the past 2 days, Rindo went back to abusing you verbally. It was more severe compared to recent years. He talked shit about the way you walk, talk, and even made fun of you when he saw you walking in your heels. It was like he suddenly got amnesia, because he must've forgotten who showed you the shoes.

It was enough to make anyone cry with the taunting, mocking way he said it. You stood your ground every time, but you shredded a single tear when you finally came home, making it your sole goal to eliminate bad characteristics from people like him.

You were beginning to regret it all. Rindo was the meanest person who ever lived! Forget about what Ran said about Rindo liking you; Ran was utterly delusional like a mental person and a sadistic Rindo simply wanted to see you cry. Why did you even like him?

Even Yuzuha began to admit Rindo was being too harsh, that it wasn't anything like this before whenever you talked about him, usually with such wrath and frustration instead of despair that Rindo finally got to you.