𝟏𝟑 - ❝JUST AN ENEMY.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i PROMISE you, we will talk about 'that night' soon. neways, hope you enjoy <3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑,

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃.

What did he mean by that? Your mind was dying of this feeling you couldn't put a finger on, the only thing on your mind was that moment. A kiss! Even if it was on the cheek, it was enough to fluster you! Being the big fat monster virgin you are, a kiss anywhere could fluster you!

But Rindo wouldn't do that. You didn't like him in that way. You didn't even like him in general. You hated Rindo with all you had, he was the reason why you became a student council member! If you didn't become one, you probably wouldn't miss out on your high school years. Maybe you'd be one of those bimbo-like girls who were happy with just shopping and boys. Maybe you wouldn't have minded that as long as you were happy.

Besides, why would he kiss you? He wouldn't do that unless...

You buried your head below your arms on the table. You wouldn't tell Yuzuha what happened. Never. Anything involving Rindo in a manly light would never come out. Because every time you thought of it, your cheeks would burst into heat. And so, your cheeks became very sore. It was like that night when he came over, and said.. That. That night was so much more worse.

Cleaning up the kitchen, you got ready your pajamas, wishing you had amnesia so you could forget any romantic involvement that happened with Rindo. Coincidentally, and painfully, all romantic events in your life happened to be with Rindo anyway. Dancing with Kakucho wasn't too romantic. It was like a friendly dance between two strangers.

You couldn't do your homework, so you gave yourself a break and watched TV. You chose the channel with lots of comedy, because horror scared you at night and the romance channel was on some R-18 rom com. In the end, laughter gradually made your thoughts fade away from Rindo, enjoying the jokes and cheesy pick-up lines the comedy show gave. Not until..