𝟏𝟓 - ❝CHERRY BLOSSOMS.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

good news, i might get to update this book nearly every day! why? ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶e̶r̶,̶ so that i'd get to finish this story asap. i really like what some of y'all say about it! so it gets me SUPER motivated. i really hope you continue to enjoy <3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. 

An explanation was given up the next day after much pestering, Rindo saying he was drunk and recklessly declared fights. 

No wonder he was all beaten up! This was how you found out that he drinks alcohol. Obviously, the drinking one. And when he found himself hugging you, Rindo was just as surprised as you when you woke up to his warm, comfortable arms. He immediately withdrew himself from you the moment he woke up, he ended up falling from the couch and suffering a painful fall.

This was where the romantic-involved teasing started.

Because, as Rindo explicitly said, "Why didn't you wake me up, then? Sweetheart, don't tell me you like me?" He grins.

But then you retorted that you didn't want to wake him up, flustered of how he could accuse you of such a passionate thing.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black! Why was he hugging you anyway? You kept asking him that morning, but he merely said he was sleepwalking and talking and mistook you for his girlfriend.

You didn't know why, but hearing the words that he had a girlfriend made you feel.. gloomy.

Since then, you and Rindo avoided speaking of it, but he kept bringing it up if it benefited him or if he simply wanted to see your cheeks flush hot with embarrassment.