𝟎𝟗 - ❝A LOVELY WALK.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

a bit straightforward, but i hope you enjoy nonetheless!

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

There was the prom dance practice; which would be less dreadful because your partner, Kakucho, was at least a decent person to dance with. He was a delinquent too, yet he was polite, kind, and maybe a little bit more attractive than you'd like to admit. Scars are a sign of some trauma, yet Kakucho managed to pull it off just fine. There wasn't a more perfect person, really. He was the whole package.

On the other hand, there's Rindo. Him and his stupid smirk and his stupid glasses.. Why couldn't he just crawl under a rock and die or something. But you wouldn't say that out loud.

The day would've been so much better if Rindo gave you your umbrella yesterday, when he had the actual chance. Why didn't he though, to piss you off even further? To just make you hate him until the end of times? Because if it was, it was absolutely working. There was nothing you hated more than his stupid face.

At this point, the chance of him liking you was near to impossible. Nobody, not even Satan, would treat their loved ones that cruelly. Why would the fact that they could be the cause of their crush's misery be satisfactory to them? Minds work in complicated and unexplainable ways, but Rindo Haitani was a whole new enigma.

Getting ready while checking your phone occasionally, the weather forecast for today was still going to be rainy. In a complaining manner, you pick your only and least favourite umbrella to pack with you for later.

If you took a whole different path and trained to become a delinquent too, you would, without hesitation, attempt to beat Rindo up. But he came with a doll of an older brother, so maybe not.