Chapter 17- Emily and Calum's POVs

We had been walking for ages now talking away about the stupidest things. Calum randomly put his hands over my eyes and said “Close your eyes and keep them closed” into my ears pulling his hands away and placing them on my waist to guide me… At this movement I felt shivers rush through me at the thought of his hands on me. We kept walking for what felt like forever, neither of us speaking.

Finally he stopped walking and took his hands away “Open your eyes” he whispered.

Doing what he told me I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. I looked around in shock of how beautiful it was. We were in a forest, not a spooky one, a gorgeous one… On the ground there was leaves everywhere, in different colours, even though it was nearly Summer it seemed like they belonged there… In the center of this forest was a big lake with lily pads scattered everywhere, in the water I could see the glint of fish swimming around, the water shining at the suns rays.

“Calum I-” I started to say but I was cut off.

“Do you like it?” He asks quietly, I couldn’t speak, instead I hugged that crap out of him nodding into his chest, I felt him chuckle to himself. He moved his hands town my spine, one landing in the small of my back and the other on the side of my waist.. I looked up at him, moving my hands from his back to his neck, he was already staring at me, his eyes flickered to my lips but then back to my eyes, he started leaning in and I did the same, we were centimeters apart I could feel his breathe tickle my lips. 

He quickly pulled away and spoke again “Um let’s go eat will we?” 

I nodded, annoyed that he pulled away “Yeah em lets go! Where?” I asked looking away to the lake not wanting to see his eyes. 

 ”This way, go to the big tree” He said smiling at me, I followed him still wondering why he pulled away

**Calum’s POV**

I was really starting to regret pulling away from her but I wanted today to go perfect so no kissing until later.. I hope.

I could see the sad look in her eyes as she smiled weakly at me. We got to the big tree with the tree-house where everything was set up.

“Um Calum, how do we get up?” She giggled damn her giggle it was so cute.

“Oh right, see them stumps sticking out? Climb them!” I replied watching her eye them up and down. I laughed at her attempting to climb them, shit. I remember her telling me she broke her leg, how will she get up?! I ran underneath her in case she fell. She got about halfway then she fell 

“OH SHIT” She yelled.. I wasn’t ready to catch her so she she fell on top of me, taking me down with her. She wasn’t heavy at all so it didn’t hurt.

“Oh my god Cal I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” She asked with a worried expression.

“Hahaha I’m fine Hahaha honestly hahaha your face hahaha” I sputtered out trying not to laugh and failing… terribly. 

“I’m so sorry! I weigh a tonne! My leg just caved in! I’m sorry if I broke your back” She said quickly. That stopped me laughing

“Are you kidding? You weigh nothing!” I yelled. She just looked away shaking her head obviously disagreeing with me. She stood up and brushed herself off, pulling out her phone, this was the first time I took a good look at her in a while. She was tall and had a perfect figure, like a dancers? 

I helped her up the tree and she sat at one of the cushions I had set up she was beaming up at me. She pulled her legs up to her and hugged them looking around at the room. It was dark but had fairy lights to brighten it up a bit. I had laid food out and put cushions everywhere. 

“I love it Cal, thank you so much for everything” She grinned. I smiled down at her before taking a seat beside her. She took her phone out and unlocked it, the screensaver was a picture of her and a middle-aged man smiling in the sun. Must be her dad. 

“Hey who’s that in your picture?” I asked just double checking. I saw her face dropped and she looked to the ground her eyes wide open. “Um it’s my it’s m-my d-dad” She whispered 

__ _________________

Hey bad chapter sorry:-( I've been out all day and then my mind went blank so I apologize... Next few chapters will be good!:-)  Vote/Comment/Fan yaddyaya Thank you guys millions for the votes, we know it's not loads but we're so so grateful! Thank youL.