Chapter 15 - Emily's POV

<*Stupid phone stupid time difference stupid sun stupid bloody everything.* I had woke up in a terrible mood thinking about how I had no friends here. I had just woken up and I tend to forget things when it's early so I had forgot about what happened with Calum last night until I saw my phone light up, I picked it up and answered without looking at the ID

"Hello?..." I said blankly pulling the shutters open letting the sun beam in, I yanked the hair tie out my bun and flopped onto the floor.

<"Well hey little miss cheerful," was the reply whose voice I recognized as Calum, smiling to myself I replied "Sorry sorry it's an ungodly hour and the fecking sun woke me" I heard Calum chuckling to himself and then he stopped and said with a serious voice "Hey are we still on for later today?" he sounded nervous, it was cute.

"Of course we are m'deary wouldn't change it for zee world!" I replied walking to my wardrobe grinning to myself.

"Yay! Ok um I'll pick you up at like 2-30? Is that okay?"

"Yeah yeah that's grand, I better go my mammy is calling!"

"Mammy? Is that not like what baby's say?" He teased. I sighed and replied with "Jees it's called joking cool the jets Cal! See ya later"

"Bye bye beautiful" He said and hung up, I couldn't help smiling and that, he was so god damn sweet. I eventually picked out a cute flowery summer dress, a waistcoat and army boots. I went downstairs to see my mumma and brother sitting at the island eating fruit salad.

"Morning darling" Mam said pushing a bowl towards me.

"Hey! I'm going out at 2.30 today okay?" I said digging into the fruit. My mam sighed but then told me it was fine. I grinned ran over to her to give her a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs to get ready.

>>2 Hours later (2.35)<<

*Ding ding*

"EMILY it's for you!" Called my brother Seán. I ran down the stairs and out the door shouting bye to Mam giving Se&aacute;n a quick hug. We were really close, we kind of had to be with the move and all. I looked to see a smiling Calum who had his hands the pockets of his dark blue jeans. He took them out and pulled me into a big hug, I hugged back until he pulled away and took my hand before dragging me away "You look gorgeous! As always." Calum said winking. We were talking away and I didn't think twice about where we were going until I realised I had No idea where we were going.

"Um Calum?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going? I know you said the cinema but um..." I said looking up at him. He grinned.

"You'll see," He winked "just don't ask again, okay?"

"Ugh fine..." I moaned, tugging his hand a bit, he just last and put his arm around me and continued walking.

"Cal! Hey man how's it going?" a boy who I didn't know said. 

"Uh hiya Harry, not too bad yourself?" Calum asked looking slightly annoyed about being stopped. They talked for a few minutes until Cal eventually said "Sorry man, I gotta go, see ya around" Harry smiled and said bye.

"I'm so sorry, he's an old friend of mine" Cal said giving me apologetic smile.

"No worries, it was fine," I said reassuring him with a hug "Pleasee, tell me where we're going pleaseeee?" 

"No just be patient." Calum said giving me a kiss on the head.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooo :-) Sorry for the extremely boring and pointless chapter, it was shocking I know, I'm sorry! I've been studying mad because I have Christmas exams yay... But then it'll be Nollaig break yayay :D Um next Emily chapter shall be cute :') it'll have Cal's pov as well... Oh yeah um I'm mainly going to do like Emily povs cause it's easy as for me to write the way Irish people do so yeah :-) Ok, so vote, comment, fan and all that yeah yeah :) Oh and sorry for the horrible Irishness in my chapters, I apologise greatly <3 Ok ok Aoibheann's done now GOODBYE MY LITTLE LEPRECHAUNS! <3 xox Merry early Christmas hohoho