Chapter 7 - Ashton's POV / Emily's POV

a/n ~ YOOO :-D sorry.. But em this chapter has 2 pov's but same chapter sort of :-) Okay bye <3

"He hung up on me?" I said confused. Calum never hangs up on people unless he's busy or annoyed. What could they be up to?

"Try again, maybe he did by mistake," Luke answered. I called him up again, this time he answered.

"Hey! What do you want now?!" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Yo man. I was worried, you didn't answer my text. You were so nervous who knows what could have happened to you!" I replied trying to make a joke.

"Oh, I'm alright, I'm coming now with Emily so ya know..." he replied nervously

"Do you want us to fill the room with petals and roses or...?" I laughed. With that he hung up. He seemed so nervous, what was up with him he never gets nervous. I snapped back onto Earth to hear Michael and Luke talking about Cal and this girl.

"So what's she like then?" Michael asked. I leaned in a bit to hear.

"Not bad at all.." Luke replied smiling

We laughed at Luke's innocence, he was so timid about it.

We heard the door open and a girl laugh a bit, cute laugh anyway.

Calum walked in with this girl following shortly behind.

"Hey Emily! S'up Cal" said Luke smiling, he had already met Emily.

I noticed she seemed quite nervous. She was cute, long brown hair, brown eyes, really tan considering and tallish smallish, she was cute alright.

"Um hi.." she said directing it to us all, she spoke quietly but you could the Irish accent. Damn it was hot.

"Hey I'm Michael! This is Ashton!" Michael smiled pointing at me. I could see what Luke meant anyway.

"You have a sick accent!" I said. It was, real sweet or something I dunno.

"Thanks, Haha haven't heard that one before." She said winking at Calum. Soo, something here anyway.

"So um your band? Luke told me he'd tell me about it.." Emily asked, still nervously.

So we explained, everything, from the start right to the end. {I'm not typing this cause y'all already know xo}

"So wait, I'm sitting in a room with 4 famous boys and I didn't know?! I heard of you but never knew you were the guys!" She said shocked

I looked to Calum and I noticed he had been quiet since we started the story, all he did was stare at Emily, the kids got it bad..

I took out my phone and tapped him a text ~Calum, snap in, you keep staring at her..~

I saw him snap back into earth when his phone beeped. He took it out and replied with

~man stay here after everyone goes wanna talk about this...~

"Okay we should get started on the songs for Hot Chelle Rae" Michael said after ages of talking.

"Calum can I use your bathroom please?" Emily asked Cal, she was so polite..

"Oh yeah sure I'll show you where it is" He replied. They walked out together and Michael wolf whistled.

******EMILYS POV*******

When we arrived at Calum's house all I could think about was what happened, Calum had leaned in to kiss me and I leaned back and then he stopped and pulled away.

"Sorry we don't know each other.." he smiled awkwardly.

"Oh em okay... Yeah I understand I guess." I replied.

"Wait! That didn't mean what you think it meant" he grabbed my waist and started to explain. From what he told me he had been unlucky in the past and didn't want to blow what this friendship could be. Hey his words not mine.

"Can we get to know each other and see how it goes?" He asked smiling. Oh mi dhia his smile.

"Course!" I replied grinning at him. He pulled me into a hug, his muscly arms covered me, he gave deadly hugs {Deadly means great or good if you didn't know} Still getting butterflies though.

Now we're at his house and I have been introduced to the boys and know about 5 Seconds of Summer, they're so sweet and down to earth. But all I could think about was Calum and what happened and for some reason it made me miss home -home as in Ireland not this new house-

"Calum can I use your bathroom please?" I asked putting on a fake smile.

"Oh yeah I'll show you where it is" He replied quickly. I got up and walked out with him following me.

"Hey are you okay, you know after our walk?" He asked looking concerned

"Yeah yeah I'm fine! Just missing Ireland haha" I replied fighting back the tears.

He must of noticed cause he grabbed me into another hug and said "Do you wanna go somewhere after this? Like for a walk or to the park or something, you can tell me everything about Ireland!"

"Yeah, I'd love that.. Sorry if I'm a bore." I replied pulling away and entering the bathroom.

Yay I thought, someone wants to be my friend anyway.. Problem was, I think wanted more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm sorry if you don't understand all of what I say but I can't change what I'd say to what you'd say cause I just don't understand Australian slang like I would Irish so sorry.. xx