Chapter 20 - Ashton/Luke's POV

Today we're meeting up at Michael's house to play Xbox. Maddison and Emily are also coming! So Luke better come or I'll feel sooo alone lol. I'm gonna phone Luke to ask him!!

''Hey, Ash. How are you?''

''Hi Lukey. Alright! We're going to Mikey's house today at 6:30pm to play some Xbox. Will you come?''

''I'm so sorry, but I won't be able to come...''

''Are you alright, mate?''

''Yes. It's just that I'm helping a friend with maths.''

''Oh don't be silly!!! Tell him to come as soon as you finish!! See you here, mate!! I don't accept a not!''

''But it's not a....''

Oops! I hung up without letting him answer! Buh! It's ok!

*5 hours later*

''Is Luke coming?''

''Umm, yes. I think so. He was helping a friend with maths, but I told him to come with him!''

''Oh alright! New mates! That's cool''

''Yes. He must be about to arrive!!''

*AT LUKE'S HOUSE* *LUKE'S POV*

''Alright so I think I get it now!! Haha!''

Oh damn. Her smile.

''Hahaha yay! At last! I thought you would never get it!! Hahah ''

''Hahaha ya silly!''

I smile at her. She seems so happy, therefore I'm so happy because I'm the cause of that happiness, I guess...

''Thank you so much, anyway! haha So what are we doing now? Shall we go for a walk and continue tomorrow or you have some plans with your... um friends?''

Luke c'mon!!! Ask her to come to Mikey's house!!

''Umm well, I was going to a friends house, but umm, you can come with us''

Oh she's red now!

''Oh no! I don't wanna bother''

''But you will never bother... umm uh, I mean no! of course you won't!

''Haha alright.... let's go then!''