Chapter 23

»Recap«

*riinnng*

Someone’s knocking on the door

“I’M COMINNG”

Suddenly we all looked at each other surprised. It’s Luke, and his… “friend”

»Present«

Luke looked at us all with nervous eyes before smiling slightly

“Uh hey guys this is, Danielle my new friend”

I saw Emily give her the once over before smiling brightly at her. I chuckled to myself 

“Hey Danielle, I’m Emily! Nice to meet ya” Emily said grinning at the girl standing before us. We all introduced ourselves smiling at her and giving her hugs. She smiled shyly tugging her curly hair behind her ear, before quietly saying “Hiya, Luke has told me so much about you guys!”

I looked at Luke who was smiling at Danielle, smirking at him I winked at him before putting an arm around Emily’s waist and dragging her back to the sofa. She curled up to me and smiled at me.

“Cal, look at Luke watching Danielle, it’s mad cute” She whispered giggling slightly

“You’re ‘mad’ cute” I joked kissing her forehead

She giggled again shaking her head so her hair fell over her shoulders “Calum seriously look at him”

I glanced over at Luke to see him happily chatting with Danielle, his blue eyes sparkling. Emily stood up, instantly missing the warmth from her. She bent down and whispered “go talk to Luke I wanna get to know Danielle” 

I nodded weakly and she smiled kissing me on the corner of my mouth, I groaned and grabbed her back giving her a proper kiss.

“HEY HEY keep it PG” Michael yelled walking in with Maddison by his side

“Sorry sorry” I grumbled while Emily pulled away smiling at Michael

“Hello I’m Emily” She grinned sticking her hand out in front of Maddison who  was smiling back at her 

“I know, Calum doesn’t shut up about you” She giggled winking at me, I could feel my cheeks turning red while Emily smiled sweetly at me.

“Michael, can I get a drink please?” Maddison asked Mikey who was engaged in conversation with Luke and Danielle. Ashton was tapping away on his phone.

“Of course baby, go straight ahead” He smiled looking up at her lovingly.

“Thank you” She said timidly “Um Danielle, Emily could you join me?”

“Um me? Oh yes of course” Danielle stuttered standing up and glancing at Luke who nodded at her smiling

»»>Emily’s POV«««

A/N sorry for all this pov changing, I’m shacking at boy pov’s 

I followed Maddison into Michael’s kitchen, Danielle trailing behind.

“Hi! I’m Maddison, call me Maddy or Mads please” Maddison said to Danielle who looked slightly worried

I nodded and smiled at Danielle who immediately relaxed at Mads kindness.

“Soo, where are you guys from?” Maddy asked twirling her hair between fingers

“I’m from Dublin in Ireland haha” I replied sticking my thumb in my mouth.

I saw Maddy smile at my comment and nod before turning her attention to Danielle

“Malaga in Spain” Danielle said a bit louder than before smiling at us both.

We continued getting to know each other when we heard a roar of laughter and a voice shouting ”NO I DON’T SHUT UP”

I shot up and started to run towards the door but Maddy grabbed me back and burst out laughing while Danielle and I stared at her in confusion. When she finally stopped laughing Danielle spoke up.

“What were you laughing at?” 

“That was Luke shouting just there” She giggled. I shot her a glance and she nodded a tiny bit I could feel my eyes widen and a grin come across my face.

“Em what has got to do with a thing?” Danielle asked looking a but annoyed.

“Danielle, he was yelling that, because the boys figured something out, and he’s trying to deny it. I can tell” Maddy said, eyes shining with her accomplishment 

“And what might that be?” Danielle asked hesitantly 

“Danielle, Luke-” Maddy started

“Luke what?” Came a new voice.