Chapter 25 :D Emily's POV

Don't shoot us!! I'm sorry I was literally supposed to update this weeks ago but if you my Tumblr post then you're gonna realise that I have been busy so yahhhh :) I couldn't follow Dani's chapter cause my god it was so good and cute and if this is shocking I apologise :( OHHH Fun Fact!!  5 Seconds of Summer in my language (Irish) is 'Cuig soicind an tsamhraidh' just thought I should sharemy incredibly awful language which yee :) Ok bye, enjoy or whatever....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Recap**

"Have you ever fallen in love so hard that you don't even know what's going on with yourself, and every time you see that girl you have butterflies in your stomach and your legs get weak, and you know, all that?"

His face turns from a beautiful tan colour to a weird red. I guess the answer.

"....Yes,"

"Awww! Who is this girl?"

Emily seems to feel awkward.

"Um... well... ermm..."

"WHO?" We yelled.

"Emily,"

*END OF RECAP*

 -EMILY-

 I looked over at Calum, my heart thumping way too fast for my liking, he was already staring at me, his cheeks red but eyes sparkling. 

I stood up and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his torso and kissing his chest lightly. I could feel his heart beating above average, as mine was. Looking up at him I whispered in  his ear, "I love you too," before I could say anything else his lips were crashing into mine and I automatically kissed him back, the normal fireworks and shivers going through me. We broke away from the kiss when we heard someone cough, it was Luke, "Um sorry for interupting, but we're going to Maccas, do you guys want anything?" 

"I'm fine thank you, I'm gonna head soon anyway," I replied smiling at him.

Calum kissed my cheek and drew shapes on my back lightly, sending more shivers through me. "Yeah mate, my usual thanks,"

"Okay cool, oh by the way, Mike and Maddi are still here, they're out in the back garden," Luke replied.

We nodded and waved him off, he winked at Calum who chuckled a bit.

Once Luke was gone Calum was looking at my with sparkling eyes, "Did you really mean that? What you said before?" He asked me honestly, looking into my eyes.

I nodded weakly before saying "I did, I just didn't know until I heard you say what you said,"

Calums smiled a huge smile and kissed me again. "I" *kiss* "love" *you* "you" *kiss* he said between cute kisses.

"I love you too," I replied kissing him on the lips and it's true, I did, I loved everything about him, even if we barely knew each other, he made me feel better than I ever have since my Dad passed.

We continued kissing, our lips moving in sync. I felt myself being lifted off the ground, Calum's hands holding me below my bum keeping me up, our lips never leaving each others, he walked us over to which turned out to be the couch. He sat me down on top of him and pulled away from the kiss, both of us having unsteady breath, he looked into my eyes and grinned.

"I love you Emily," He said kissing my jawline. I automatically put my arms around his neck and tangled them in his dark hair, tugging on the ends of them.

"Meh, you're alright," I said jokingly, winking at Calum, he chuckled loosely at me and then gained an evil smirk.

"Only 'alright'? Princess, I am much more than 'alright'" He said smirking still. 'Princess' I loved the sound of princess, it made my heart warm. But I still decided to carry one teasing him.

"Nah, I've seen better-er...." I said, keeping a straight face.

"Take it back,"

"Or what?" I challenged.

"You'll regret it,"

"Never!"

"Trust me, you will, so gonna regret it," He said his eyes locked on mine.

"Doubt it,"

Suddenly Calum flipped me on to the couch and started tickling me like mad! Tickled me on my stomach, my neck and my waist.

"CALUM... STOP... PLEASE" I laugh-shouted.

"Only when you say them three words," He shouted back, tickling me harder.

"Not a chance, never!"

"Ok then, guess we can never stop," He smirked tickling my feet, knowing I hated that.

"OK.. I'LL SAY IT... I LOVE YOU CALUM... NOW STOP PLEASE" I panted, flapping my legs around trying to pry him off.

"Good, I'll stop," He said hopping off me and strolling out of the room.

I stared after hik, shocked with what he just  did. Standing up I ran out of the room and pounced on top of Calum's back. He stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. He chuckled again and grabbed hold of my legs. He then ran us out of the room to join Michael and Maddi, laughing and joking the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN <3 we will reply :) Hope you enjoyed xx