Chapter 11 - Emily's POV

>In the car<

"So did you have a nice day? You seemed to have made friends anyway!" Mam greeted me with when I sat into the car.

"Um yeah it was okay. I s'pose I have yeah..." I replied confused. I didn't know what had actually happened but I still had butterflies, what does this even mean?! The car ride back to the house was quiet and uneventful. I should probably call it home but it's not home so I won't call it that.

When we got home, Mam told me dinner would be ready soon and to go change. I changed into tracksuit bottoms and a pink tank top (a/n I think you call it a singlet). I had time to spare so I checked Facebook to see how everyone back home was. When I got on I saw a friend request from Calum. Well that was fast, I thought. I quickly accepted and waited for him to inbox me, if he would.

I checked notifications and saw that 3 people had liked my profile picture. I looked at it and saw the comments. All my Irish friends commenting saying "Aw cuties" or "He misses you" and one said "You 2 were so perfect together it's unreal" I looked at the photo and my heart skipped a beat. "Shit!" I moaned, the photo was of me and my best friend James and he was kissing my cheek, we went out but broke up and stayed friends so I never bothered to change my photo. I knew Calum would have seen it, I had loads of other photos so I quickly changed it to one of my best friend Niamh and me, we were in Italy so we looked good..

I messaged Calum ~Hey : ) xx~ he took a while to reply but eventually did with a short reply ~Hi~ I looked at it and noticed he wasn't happy just from that simple Hi.