Chapter 18 - Luke's POV

I'm so busy and tired... Exams are really hard this year, but I have to pass all of them.

The things in the band are going amazing! I have so much fun with my mates. They are the best.

Riiiiiiing - Riiiiiiiiing

Maths class now...

-- 20 minutes later --

''Danielle, you need help because you have to pass maths! I know it's difficult for you because it's in a different language and that but...''

''I know it... I've always been awful in maths but I never thought I would fail an exam... I'm so disappointed...''

I'm hearing their conversation because I'm next to Miss Williams' table. Poor Danielle... It looks like she's gonna cry... I, I just don't know what do I feel for that girl, but something makes me wanna help her...

'' Ummm... ermmm... Miss Williams... I, I can help her. You know, I'm umm I'm good at maths and I have some free afternoos so I could meet her and explain her slowly''

What? I don't even know why did I speak!? I want to help her but I have no time!! Oh my god. I look like an idiot.

'' Would you!? That is so kind of you, errmm... Luke!! Thank you so much!!''

She's smiling at me. I smile at her like an idiot. This is so embarrasing... but her smile is worth it.

'' Mister Hemmings! That's brilliant! Your incredible maths will be great for Danielle! I wouldn't have thought a better idea!''

I can't help smiling with an idiot face. She's also smiling at me... She seems so shy. She's so pretty oh my god...