Chapter 16 - Danielle's POV

It's been a shit day. My second day of school has definately been the worst. When I try to speak to somebody, he or she runs away. I don't know why. Maybe my English is not the best. Maybe I'm different., but that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe it's just myself and I think everyone hates me.

I'm walking towards the gate. I want to get home.

''Ouuchhhh''

''Oops sorry! ( sarcastic) I didn't see you... You must be the new. Oh poor you.''

What? She pushed me. Who's that? She's a blonde girl. She's tall. Brown eyes. I hope this is not like the fucking movies when there's a bad one, because it's not the best occassion to appear.

''It's ok... What do you want?''

''Ha what do I want? When you see me, you have to let me walk before you ok. So stop pretending to be cool or even nice.''

''What!? I'm not pretending anything at all. Are you stupid?''

*Talks to everyone*

'' Ha ha! The new has told me I'm stupid!!''

Everyone is looking at me now. I'm on the floor. Oh look!! It's Luke!! He's also looking at me... What a shame... Everyone's gonna laugh at me now...

''Hey what are you doing Angelica!?''

''Oh look it's the << famous guitarist and singer>>... geek.''

What? Famous guitarist and singer?

''Stop it Angelica. You can laugh at me, but leave her alone. She did nothing bad to you. So stop it. You're such a witch.''

''Oh please... I'm not going to waste more time talking to nerds like you. Bye.''

He helps me to stand up.

''Oh my God. Thank you so much, Luke. Today everyone seems to be against me.''

''That's because you have talked to the most stupid in the school... I'll introduce you some people!!''

''Hahha thank you so much!! But, can I ask you something...?''

''Of course! But I gotta go now! I have met my friends and I'm late!!!''

He has gone now...I look to the floor.

*whispering*

''Why did she call you <<famous singer and guitarist>>?...''