Chapter 5 - Calum's POV

<

ike! We're over here" Luke yelled to Michael who was looking around like a lost puppy.

"Oh hey" he replied walking over with his Iphone in his hand.

That boy never puts his phone away I swear. ~Ash, where are you? We have a guest coming over to watch us practice we gotta clean~ I tapped out to Ashton.

Truth, I was nervous, usually the only girls that watch us practice is our close friends or sometimes my mum and sister.

"Hurry! We need to get the place clean for Emily." I said.

"Woah there Cal, who's Emily?" Michael asked me winking.

"This new Irish chick who he's invited over!" Luke laughed.

I was practically running at this stage, we had a free class today so we'd leave early. I had promised to be back in time to collect her.

"School ends in 20 minutes, hurry up or she'll think I've forgotten.."

"Okay how about Luke, Ashton and me just go and 'clean' and you can collect this Irish girl" Michael suggested..

I didn't reply just ran off quickly and shouted back "Cheers guys"

I got to the school just as everyone started piling out, I got a lot of people saying 'Hey' and 'see ya dude.', I waved. I looked at my phone *1 new message - Ashton* ~we're finished with this place~

I turned around back to the door and saw Emily walk out with her phone in her hand, she was talking to someone. *Brilliant she's forgotten* I thought to myself.

"Hey Calum!" she called with that Irish accent

"Hey! Ready to go?" I smiled at her. She smiled back and said "Sure, let's go"

We walked along having a conversation about what she thought of the school and what.

"Here let me take your bag" I said grabbing it off her back

"Sound" She replied "Ugh I mean thank you! It's such a bad habit" She smiled again.

She had amazing eyes, brown, and when she smiled she got little crinkles at the side. *Stop it Calum she's too good for you stop, she wouldn't like you* I thought to myself frowning.

"So, g'wan tell us, any girl?" She winked. How does she manage this.

"Um no, I think I like someone but um yeah," I replied, could I make it anymore obvious? "You? Irish boy?"

"I did, but we ended it cause I was coming here and stuff" She replied grinning up at me. "There's some cuties here though"

I knew it, anyone but me Yay go Calum.

I turned to look at her but she was already staring at me, we stopped and faced each other, she smiled.

*V v v v v v v v v* "oh god damnit" my phone was ringing. I declined it and looked back at her......

* * * * * * *

Hmmmm what happens next, I wonder ;)