Chapter 9

"Wha-a-t?" I stuttered.

He was still looking at me with those intimidating eyes of him.

"You heard me", he said.

"I didn't", I lied.

"Stop lying", he said narrowing his intimidating eyes at me. "I'm not lying", I said.

Yes you are.

Shut the fudge brownies up.

Stop lying to yourself.

I'm not lying to myself.

Yes you a-

Shut up.

What is happening to me? I'm having an inside battle with my mind. Oh gosh Basti,what are you doing to me?

"Why did you say that, then?" I asked him, dropping the innocent act.

"Why do you care?" He asked back.

"Well, Uh, it involves me, so of course I care", I scoffed.

"You don't have to know", he said and step back. "I have to know and where are you going?" I asked him a bit louder since he continued to back away from me.

"You're my best friend, and as a best friend, I just want to protect you, no big deal", he shouted and shrug his shoulders  and turn around and walk away completely with all these people staring at me.

Curse you Sebastian Anderson.

I know he's lying, I thought. Ever since Basti and I became close, I know that he doesn't just 'protect' people, he only do that to his family, and I am 100% sure, not his family.

"Stupid boys and their mysterious looks", I mumbled and sat down on a chair.

I'll just text the girls, I thought. I reached into the back pocket of my jeans, but I found it empty.

What th-

I groaned and slam my forehead on the table, a bit too strong may I add.

I forgot Basti still had it.

And once again, Curse you Sebastian Anderson.

I stand up from the chair and walk outside, with people's eyes following me.

What? Never seen a girl walk out of a cafeteria before? I scoffed and continued walking wherever my feet takes me.

I found myself in front of the music room. I closed my eyes and lean my head on the door.

"...Cuz I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel..."

"You're wanted, Ky Ky", she said, "We are all wanted, so don't think, no one wants you".

"But, m-"

"No, buts Ky", she said cutting me off, "Promise me, no matter what happens, if you're feeling unwanted, I want you to sing this song, ok?"

"Ok", I said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Ky-"

"KYLINE!"

"WHAT?" I said pulling my head away from the door.

"Are you okay? Are you crying?" Rea asked wiping my tears, that I didn't even know, fell down from my eyes.

"Yeah", my voice croaked. I cleared my throat. "Yeah", I said again.

"What's wrong?" Rea asked. "Nothing, just remembered something", I answered.

"Come on, the bell just rang", Rea said. "Uhh Okay", I said and wipe my cheeks. I closed my eyes and take a big deep breath and shake my body and my hand and breath out.

"Okay, let's go", I said and Rea kept on looking at me. "Are you really okay?" Rea asked again. "Perfectly okay", I answered and smiled at her.

Hope she didn't see the meaning behind that smile.

I went to my next class and sat down quietly.

For the rest of the day, I didn't talk to any of my friends and Basti didn't even returned to school after the cafeteria incident.

Once school finished, I went straight home. I closed the door once I made it inside and went towards my room.

Well damn, today was interesting. Note the sarcasm.

I lay down in my bed and closed my eyes. I was about to really fall asleep when my phone rang.

It was from Basti.

"He-"

"What would you do or say if I tell you, I like you", Basti said, totally cutting my greeting.

My eyes widen.

|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|
A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, just some problems here and there. But it's all good now. Sorry that this is also a shor