Chapter 20

WHAATTT, 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY !

THAT'S LIKE SO KAREIZEII

Well you guys deserve it hahah.

Now back to the story

*-*-*-*

"Sebastian Anderson and Kyline Skye"

Whoo.

Wait what!

I looked at my friends and they were ushering me towards the stage and Basti was tugging my hand.

"Come on, babe"

I stand up and everyone was clapping.

Uh whaaaat.

How am I the prom Queen? I'm not even popular.

We went at the center of the stage and they put my crown and my sash, same goes to Basti.

"No!"

That was the Queen Bitch, hah, I'm the Queen now.

"Do we have a problem, Miss Taylors?" Our principal said.

"Yes, I'm suppose to be the winner, I'm popular, she's not", she said bluntly and I snorted.

"Miss Taylors, our voting isn't base on how popular you are, it is base on who the people chooses to win".

Ohh Savageee!

"Urgh", she stomped her foot and she shrieked after because of her heel, breaking.

I covered my mouth and stifle a laugh.

"Karm bitch", Chase shouted and I salute at him and he winked at me and blow a kiss.

"I'm so going to kick his ass", Basti muttered and I chuckled. He's just playing around.

"Stop laughing", she shrieked.

I looked at our principal, who was trying to stop his laughter, but failed miserably.

"Thank you all for voting, my loves", I said to the mic and blow a kiss to everyone.

"Yeah, thank you", Basti added and I just rolled my eyes.

We took a picture for the yearbook and made our way back to our table.

"Congratulations, girl", Jordi said and hug me.

"I don't even know I was nominated", I said.

"Uh, hehe", Morisette, Jordi, and Rea chuckled nervously and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"You guys did, didn't you?" I said, my eyes still glaring at them.

"Ye-es", stuttered Morisette.

"I love you guys", I said and hug them.

"Uh, what the hell", Alec said and I pulled away from them.

"You got a problem", I raised my left eyebrow at him.

"Nah", Alec said. "That's what I thought", I said, "How do you like him?"

Rea blushed amd glared at me at the same time.

Oh.

I wasn't suppose to say that?

"Is that true?" Alec asked.

"Uhm", Rea said looking around, trying to ignore Alec's gaze.

"So who wants a picture with the Prom King and Queen?" I asked and the rest raised up their hand, including Rea.

"Oh sorry, Rea, room is full",I said and we all scurried at the photo booth.

"You are so evil", Morisette said.

"I know", I said and we all went inside the photobooth and started taking pictures.

*-*-*-*-*

Prom ended and turned out, Alec likes Rea, too, so he asked her out on a date.

"I'm so tired", I said to Basti.

"Sleep", he said and pat his lap.

I lay down and put my head on his lap, wrapping his jacket closer.

We are currently at the beach, alone.

I wiped off all my make up at the car and let go of my hair from all the pins.

Basti started playing with my hair and I felt relaxed.

I was so tired that I closed my eyes and quickly fell into darkness, but not quick enough that I heard what Basti said.

"You are so beautiful and god knows how much I love you"