Chapter 8

We are all currently on Basti's movie room. We as in Basti, his siblings and I. I took my juice and slowly drank on it.

"No, really, right Rayver, Basti and Kyline looks cute together", I heard Reizel said.

I coughed and Basti pat my back. Basti laughed. "Yup, I'm right, there is something wrong with that juice, or maybe from the person drinking it", he said with a chuckle.

I calmed myself and I wacked Basti's head from the back and Basti groaned.

"See, I told you, they match", Reizel said. "Reiz, shut up", Rayver said. "I agree with that, Reiz, they do look cute together", Rea said and I glared at her.

The movie started and the first thing I heard was Shailene Woodley's voice explaining things about her city or town or whatever.

I don't know how we ended up letting Reizel to choose a movie and ended up choosing Divergent. From what I have gathered, Reizel has watched this show a lot of times, and the only reason she watches this show is because she thinks Four, the character Theo James plays is hot.

"Not bad Reizel, he is hot", I said and Reizel fist bump her hand in the air. "I know right", Rea said.

"No way, I'm hotter than him", Basti said. I looked at him and scanned him playfully. "You sure about that?" I playfully asked and he gasp dramatically and grasp his heart. "That hurts Lin, that hurts right here", Basti said while pointing at the place where his 'heart' is.

I looked at Reizel with my eyebrows raised. "He's a bit dramatic, don't you think?" She asked playfully.

"A bit? I don't think so", I said and Rea started laughing, "And he said he's a bad boy".

"I am", Basti defended himself.

"Yeah, right", I scoffed.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but believe me, he is", Rea said and I just raised my eyebrows.

Seems like I have a habit.

*-*

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

That word was the first thing I heard when I arrived in the cafeteria. I was looking around trying to look for Basti since he took my phone ever since in the morning when he picked me up from my house.

So here I was in the cafeteria looking around like an idiot when the person I was actually looking for is having a fist kissing session with another person.

My eyes widen at the sight and I ran towards them. Someone wrapped their arms around me and I turn around and found Tom.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Seb doesn't like it when someone disrupt his fight", Tom said.

"Why the hell is he fighting?" I asked him while looking at Basti, which he is currently on top of the guy punching the hell out of him.

"Well, let's say that, that boy was on Seb's way for about months now", Tom answered.

"Doesn't he get in trouble?" I asked worriedly. "Not anymore", Tom said, shaking his head.

"Not anymore?" I asked him curiously, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, he has been in trouble ever since freshman year, all the teachers and staffs, even the principal are use to him fighting", Tom explained.

"Isn't he suppose to be expelled by now?" I askes again.

"Yes, but they can't expel him since you know that his parents are loaded", he answered. "Oh", I said.

"Yeah, oh", Tom said mimicking me in the end of his words.

"You know when I told him to prove it to me that he's a badboy, I didn't know it would be this soon", I said and Tom laughed.

"Where's Jordi?" I asked him.

"Why does people kept on asking me that?" He said. "I don't know, maybe because you're more closer to her", I answered innocently.

He blushed.

Tominique Cullen just blushed.

That's shocking since he was mostly the serious one and doesn't really show emotions.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" I asked teasingly and walk around him like I'm investigating him, "Looks like someone has a crush on a certain person".

Jackpot.

He blushed harder.

I shoved his shoulders playfully. "You soo like her", I confirmed.

Tom run his fingers on his hair. "Yes, I do", he confesed.

"My lips are sealed, don't you worry", I said and zipped up my lips dramatically, "Hey that's a song, don't you worry, don't you worry no-ow".

Tom laughed at me and I continued to sing the song while patting his shoulder. "Didn't know you're a singer", Tom said. "Why thank you, I'm actually planning to join The Voice", I joked and he laughed again. "You're funny", Tom pointed out.

"Gee thanks, you think so?" I told him sarcastically, "Maybe I should consider myself to look for a TV show looking for comedian instead of joining The Voice".

He bursted up laughing. Like literally laughing where he ended up crutching his stomach and his eyes filled with tears. He put his head down the table while still laughing.

"You good there, bud?" I asked him while patting his back. "Yeah", he said and his face was red.

"Now I'm not sure if you're still blushing from your confession or from my great and awesome sense of humor", I said and he laughed again.

"I see you two are having fun".

I looked up and I saw Basti with a bruise on the side of his lip. His, oh, so soft lips. Wait whaa?

"You okay?" I asked him, concern lacing in my voice. "Yup, that's minor", he answered with a shrug. I shake my head and chuckled.

I threw a grape at his head and he glared at me. "I'm bored and this guy won't talk to me since he's still laughing", I complained.

"I'm good now", Tom said, "So what did that James do to make you snap at him".

"Yeah", I said while munching on my tuna sushi.

"He just said something I didn't like", Basti answered.

"Which is?" I asked.

"It's nothing", Basti said.

"Just tell me, I'm your best friend after all", I said and drank from my juice.

He cracked a small smile. "It's nothing really", he said.

"Well if it's nothing, then why won't you tell me?" I told him.

"You want to know?" He asked me, his voice hard and cold and looked at me straight in the eye, "He said he wants to kiss you and bang you and I didn't like that one bit".

I gulped.

Oh.

Shit.

Fxcking shit.

Why oh why do I have to push him out of it?

"This sexual tension is suffocating me, so I'm going to go now, see ya laters", Tom said while Basti's intimidating eyes are still on my eyes which I think are wide now.

...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°°•••...•••°°

A/N

I'm truly sorry, I haven't been updating. My finals are coming up next week and I am soo not ready and dance and soccer practice are on the way, too, soo it's really hard.

Sorry about the cliffhanger, I just love it.

Vote and Comment

~R.N