Chapter 15

"Undying love?" I asked with a small smile. "Yes", he said and started to walk towards me, slowly.

I backed away slowly.

"Uh hehe", I chuckled nervously, "What are you doing?"

"Oh you know, just walking forward towards you", he said with a playful smirk and his eyes is filled with amusement.

I look back and curse quietly when I saw the wall three feet away from me, make that two feet after I step one foot back.

His smirk widen and trap me with his arm. "Where you going, best friend", he said. "Uh, kitchen?" I said.

"Nope", he said.

"Guys, do you wa-"

Where the hell are those people? Traitors.

"No one is here, sweetheart, just you and me", he said.

"Uhm, uhm, I need to use the bathroom", I lied.

He raised his left eyebrow and look at me in amusement.

"Really, sweetheart, that's the best you came up with?" He said and laughed after.

I rolled my eyes and cross my arms.

"Back to our previous convo", he said and look into my eyes.

"Since you're indenial right now, I'm just going to say the truth right now", he continued.

His eyes, I swear, it's like he's  looking through my soul.

"I like you Kyline, I really really like you, I never thought I would like you more than a friend, you got my interest and my attention, I never thought I would like a girl more than as friends, I really like you and I wish you would give me a chance", he said, still staring at my eyes, "Give me a chance to make you happy, give me a chance to make you laugh, give me a chance to be the reason why you are smiling, please Kyline".

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

Damn, guys with beautiful eyes.

Okay, Kyline, now is not the time to fantasize about a guy's eyes.

"Promise me you won't hurt me?" I asked him.

"I can't promise you that I won't hurt you, but I will try my best not to hurt you, no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, but I will try my very best not to hurt you", he said sincerely.

"You're going to make me happy?" I asked him again.

"Yes, very happy", he said, "I'm going to take care of you, I made a promise to your father, and I don't plan to break that promise".

"Okay", I said.

His eyes widen. "Okay? As in you're agreeing to be my girlfriend?" He asked eagerly.

I raise my left hand and pretend to touch my imaginary beard.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend", I said playfully.

"Oh yeah yeah, damn it Sebastien, how could you forget", he said quietly, but I still heard him since he's like so close to me.

He cleared his throat and straightened up and fix his imaginary neck tie and I smiled at that.

"Kyline Skye, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a fake british accent and bowed slowly.

I laughed and hold my heart, dramatically.

"It is an honor to be your girlfriend, Sebastien Anderson", I said in a horrible british accent.

He laughed.

He freakin' laughed.

"That.. that was horrible", he said while still laughing.

I pouted and just stared at him waiting for him to calm down from laughing.

"Sorry, I'm sorry sweetheart", he said and hug me.

My face was smashed on his chest since I was short and I can't reach his shoulders.

"YASS, HALLELUJAH!"

I pulled away from him and look at the people at the living room sitting down on the couches staring at us.

"And now you guys decided to show up?" I asked playfully.

"Yup", Chase said.

"Where did you guys go?" Basti asked.

"Oh we were just laying down on the floor", Rea said.

My jaw dropped.

"That means you guys heard everything?" Basti asked.

"Yup", Rea said.

"Oh Kyline, I really really like you", Chase said in a high pitched voice.

"You're dead" Basti said and ran towards Chase, making Chase scream like a girl and I laughed so hard, I ended up at the floor, clutching my stomach.

Basti kicked Chase on the side and slap his arm, hard, may I add.

"Owie, you're a meanie", Chase said.

I laughed again. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, stop please, you guys are killing me", I said while laughing.

Chase's scream filled my head again and I laughed again.

"Well at least she's laughing again", Tom said.

"Yup", Jordi said.

"Come on, babe, the floor's dirty", Basti said and carried me bridal style to the couch.

"Dude, you scream like a girl", I said to Chase.

"I know right", Chase said and flip his imaginary long hair and I grinned.

Basti smack Chase on the head.

"Hey, I'm suppose to be the one making her smile, not you", Basti said and pulled me next to him and hide my face from Chase and I chuckled.

"I'm awesome like that", Chase replied and once again I laughed.

Oh how I love my friends, they never failed to make me laugh.