Chapter 19

"Can I look now?"

"No, keep still and stop moving", said an angry Jordiella and Morisette. "Okay, chill your horses", I said and put up my hands in a surrender motion.

"You know it's Rea who's usually snapping at me", I said jokingly and they both slappes me in the arm.

"Uh ow", I said sarcastically and they both just rolled their eyes.

Hey that was my thing.

"I know right, but since I can't even fix hair for shit, I let them do the work", said Rea, who is now done getting ready and is now relaxing on my bed.

Today is prom, and I am being tortured by this so called friends of mine.

"Are you guys dont yet?" I said in a bored tone. "Almost done, so shut it", Jordi snap.

I am never letting these girls fix my hair and make up ever again.

After a couple more tugs in my hair and some whatever stuffs on my face, I was finally done.

"And done", Morisette said.

"Finally, damn", I said and Jordi slap my arm once again.

I muttered, "You guys are so violent".

"We know", they said in unison.

The doorbell rang and Dalton shouted, "Boys are here".

"Coming", I shouted back amd that's when I checked myself in the mirror and my jaw dropped.

Literally.

Jokes.

But you get what I'm saying.

"Guys", I said to the girls and they all turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so hot", I said and they all laughed and joined them.

"I know", Rea winked at me and slap my ass.

"I'd tap that ass anytime", Jordi replied and I winked at her.

"Hot damn mama", Morisette wolf-whistled and I chuckled.

Morisette is with Chase along with Jordiella and Tominique and Rea is with Alec and well I'm with my boyfriend, the one and only, Mr. Cocky, Sebastian Anderson.

We made our way downstairs amd heard the boys stopped talking.

"Whoa", that was Tominique.

"Hottie", that was Sebastian.

"Sexy", that was Alec.

"Yo my bitches, mind a foursome", and you guessed it right, that was one and only, Chase.

Basti whacked him in the back of his head while Tominique elbowed him on his side.

Chase groaned and us girls just smirked.

"Oh Chase, when are you going to stop with your sexual talks", I said jokingly.

"You love it", Chase winked at me.

"Hey, now, that's my girl you're winking at, go get your own girl, bro", Basti said and walked towards me.

"You look extremely beautiful", Basti complimented me and kiss my forehead and I smiled at him.

"And you look dashing yourself", I said to him and he smiled at me genuinely.

"Of course", he said. I rolled my eyes, see what I mean about him being Mr. Cocky.